09. Confessions

"Come on. Best get you out of those clothes before you come down with something."

Elle bit her lip at George's words as he held his hand out towards her. She took it and they walked upstairs, only to realize that they had the flat all to themselves.

Her mind was swarming with endless dirty possibilities, she could only imagine what she was about to get herself into with George, or out of more ideally.

Being with him almost made her forget what she was ever upset about in the first place, but she decided she'd tell him what happened at the restaurant when the time was right, not wanting to ruin the moment.

George kept his hand tangled in hers as they headed towards his room. My god, she was being pulled into his room. Her whole body was coursing with adrenaline as he shut the door behind them, leaving them both in his dimly lit bedroom, both drenched and looked at each other with lust filled eyes.

Without a word, George peeled his wet shirt over his head with one hand, and Elle stood there completely entranced by the gorgeous sight in front of her.

Her eyes were glued to his torso, taking in every inch of his toned body. My god, it's like he was carved to perfection.

She froze in her place, her heart thumping in her chest as George walked over to her and tilted her chin so she met his eyes, those eyes that nearly turned her legs to jelly.

He didn't say a word as he reached up and placed both hands on her shoulders, sliding her jacket off  and letting it fall to the floor. His fingers grazed her arms as he did, and it made it harder for her not to just drop to her knees and tear his jeans off right then.

Elle eagerly reached for her jumper to help him out, but she was taken back when his hand closed gently around her wrist, stopping her from doing so.

"Relax," George whispered, "Let me take care of you."

Sweet Jesus, could he be any hotter?

Elle's heart felt like it was going to burst through her rib cage as he grabbed the bottom of her wet jumper and lifted it over her head in one swift motion. She was met with the cool air, but the heat beginning to form in between her legs distracted her from that.

It suddenly dawned on her what was going to happen between them, that in a few short moments they might finally be going further than they ever had before, but she wasn't nervous. She didn't want to back out, she wanted this. She wanted him.

Her cheeks grew pink as his hands moved to the small of her back and slid up to the back of her bra clasp. She swallowed hard as he unclipped it and slid it off, exposing her bare chest to him.

He licked his lips as he took in the sight in front of him and he smiled down at her, "My god, you're gorgeous."

The next thing she knew, his lips crashed against hers and she was overcome with a warmness that flooded her entire body, like a fire had ignited within her veins and his lips were all that she needed to light that spark.

Their hands fumbled over each other's bodies, and Elle was soon pressed to the wall of his bedroom as George kissed her lips over and over again, their body's pressed against each other.