15. Lee is Back

Come morning, Elle woke up to a comforting warmness, and when she opened her eyes she realized she was still entangled in George's arms.

She hadn't had any more nightmares after last night, but that made sense now seeing as he was still by her side. She didn't expect him to stay the rest of the night with her, but she was so glad he did. Waking up next to him was something she wouldn't mind getting to used, waking up to see his freckled face and messy hair, his chest rising and falling slowly.

Elle smiled to herself as she watched the sleeping redhead next to her and she moved up to wake him in the sweetest way possible, as a thank you for him being there when she needed him most.

She kissed his so gently, yet enough to pull him from his sleep. His eyelashes batted a few times and she was soon met face to face with chocolate brown eyes.

"Morning, princess." George smiled sleepily and pulled her back down to his lips and Elle couldn't help but blush, she loved when he called her that. "No more nightmares?"

"Morning, Georgie," Elle placed a hand on his chest and shook her head, "Not one."

"Looks like I'm going to have stay with you from now on to scare those bad dreams away, it seems to have worked fairly well," George smirked slightly, "You know... to keep you safe."

She knew that wasn't the only reason he suggested the idea, but she wasn't complaining in the least. "I'd like that." Elle reached up and ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "Do you think this will work?"

"Do I think what will work?"

"The potion," she continued to play with his hair as she spoke, letting red locks seep through her fingers, "I mean, what if it doesn't? And the plan, what if she notices before—"

"Elle," George whispered and cupped her face, "This is going to work, I'm sure of it. Just one more night— just one more night of dealing with her, and then she'll be out of our lives."

Elle felt a sense of comfort in his words, and she hoped that he would be right. Just one more night of dealing with Juliette, and they wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. They'd have Lee back for good, and nobody would be trying to break apart George and her.

"Suppose we should get up then," Elle sighed, wanting to stay there in bed with him forever, but they needed to throw the plan into action and get everyone up to speed, including Lee.

"I hate that you're right," George smiled at her, "Otherwise, I'd lay here with you all day. I could get used to this, Black."

"Me too, Weasley," she kissed his cheek before they both go up and parted ways to get ready for the day.

An hour later, they found themselves in the living room with Alicia and Fred. They had caught them up on the potion and tonight's plans, and had found a way to trick Lee into coming to the flat. Things were finally starting to fall into place, now they just had to wait.

"So that's it, then?" Alicia asked, looking at the cauldron of purple potion. "Just like that, we don't have to do anything else but have them drink that and this bitch won't be able to use her powers on Lee, Fred, or yourself anymore?"

"That's pretty much the run down," George said happily, pulling Elle onto his lap on the sofa. "We'll all be safe from her, and when she gets angry enough at the party tonight, her true colors will show and she'll show what she really is to everyone."