10. Veela in the House

Elle and George had both gotten dressed quickly, attempting to make themselves look presentable with their disheveled hair and love bites that were still sticking out prominently on Elle's neck.

George had applied a light layer of bruise cream to her neck to heal them faster, but to be quite honest, Elle didn't mind showing them off. They stood as reminders that George had been the one to mark her, and that excited her.

They made their way out of George's bedroom and into the living room, where Fred and Alicia were quietly bickering about something back and forth, only stopping when they saw Elle and George hand in hand.

"Oooh, well what were you two off doing then?" Fred gave them a knowing look and crossed his arms as they approached them.

Elle tried to hide a sheepish smile as George wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "Nothing, we were just changing after getting soaked from the rain."

"Oh, just stop with the bloody excuses already," Fred laughed, "How daft do you think we are? I think it's safe to say you two weren't exactly in there playing an intense game of Go-Fish. Nice sucker bites by the way, Elle."

Fred nodded towards her neck and Elle bit back a smile as George shook his head from beside her, eyeing the purple marks on her neck, "It was a very intense game of Go-Fish." George smiled proudly.

"My god, you two totally shagged, didn't you?" Alicia spoke up with a smirk, eyeing the pair carefully.

Elle had expected George to make up some excuse other than shagging, but he didn't. He only pulled Elle closer to him and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head, and that was all the clarification that Fred and Alicia needed to know that they had.

"Elle!" Alicia squealed from beside Fred and Elle's face turned red.

"You be quiet." Elle laughed at Alicia's reaction. To be honest, she was happy that her friend had finally gotten the action she so desperately craved, more specifically with the boy she liked.

"Anyways..." Fred dragged out to change the subject, "I'd take it you feel better now then, Elle? You left the restaurant pretty abruptly back there. Juliette said she thought that she saw you with someone that must've had made you upset—"

This bitch was getting pretty comfortable with trying to invade her personal life when she didn't know a damn thing about her to begin with. Who was she to make accusations about what had upset her?

Elle felt George tense from beside her and she frowned at him. She knew hearing about what happened with Cassius would only make him angry.

"Should we tell them?" George asked, "Best everyone knows what happened before she goes around telling a different story— if you're right about her, that is."

Elle nodded in agreement and the four of them went to sit in the living room completely focused on Elle's story. She told Fred and Alicia about everything that had happened— about his apology and the way he was very persistent about talking to her when he backed her to the wall, about the way Juliette had rounded the corner only to see her pressed to it.

Alicia was fuming at the mention of Cassius, and Fred was pissed off about it as well. None of them were fans of his, they hadn't ever been.

"Just who the hell does he think he is?" Alicia spat out, "And also, what the fuck was he doing in Diagon Alley anyway? Doesn't he live a few hours from here?"

Elle hadn't really given it much thought up until then, but come to think of it, it was strange. What was he doing in Diagon Alley? He was never a fan of the place when they had dated, claiming it was far too dirty for his liking, except for the occasional trip to Gringotts.