16. Halloween

Elle slipped on a pair of white fancy boots to complete her costume and took a long look in the lavatory mirror, barely recognizing herself with her lingerie and an abundance of exposed skin.

She very rarely dressed provocatively, especially in public because she was rather insecure, but she had to admit she looked good. Alicia had curled the ends of her hair which hung in loose curls over her shoulders, and had braided a small crown around her head. She had also painted small hearts along her cheeks for a little extra something.

She had to admit, it was a cute costume, and she hoped Alicia was right that George would like it. She only hoped that he would remember why she had picked it out.

The party would start in less than an hour, and her palms were beginning to sweat at the thought. Soon, Juliette would arrive with Lee, and they would have to spend the night waiting for their moment. She supposed it wouldn't be too hard to piss her off, considering the Veela hated her guts, and the feeling was quite mutual.

But, what if their plan failed? What if the potion hadn't worked the way it was supposed to and George fell under her spell and forgot about her and ended up falling in love with the Veela? She couldn't afford to think that way, but she couldn't help it. She had just gotten him, she didn't want to lose him. She had every right to be selfish in that sense.

"Alicia, I'm coming out!" Elle called out to the bedroom where her friend was lying on her bed, flipping through a copy of a muggle magazine.

Elle took a deep breath before walking out of the lavatory and Alicia's jaw dropped as she entered the room. "Holy fuck, Elle."

"Do you think it's too much?" She did a little turn, "I think it's too much, I'm gonna go change—"

"Don't you dare!" Alicia scolded, "You look hot! George is going to faint when he sees you! Hell, if I had a penis, I'd be dying to peg you."

"Right back at ya, honey," Elle winked at Alicia. She looked unbelievably hot in her white lacy bodysuit, her angel wings, halo, and white boots.

"Ready to make their jaws drop, sweet thing?" Alicia stood up and linked arms with Elle and she nodded as they headed out of the bedroom.

The flat was empty, as George and Fred were both preparing last minute decorations and food and refreshments up on the rooftop where the party would be held.

Elle became a little nervous as they turned up a set of stairs and opened the door to the rooftop. She gaped at the sight. There were a few different fires that had been lit for warmth, charmed lights of different shapes and colors floating above them, along with string lights. There was an abundance of food, candies, and choices of drinks lining the tables. Spooky decorations were scattered in all the right places, making for the perfect Halloween setting.

"Whoa, baby!" Fred exclaimed and ran over to Alicia, picking her off the ground effortlessly and spinning her around. She squealed and he kissed her roughly, "Damn it, you look so good." Fred was wearing his old party outfit that he always wore at parties back at Hogwarts.

"Oi, Freddie! Do we—" George spun around from the table and his mouth fell open the second they landed on Elle. The plate of candies he was holding fell from his hand, but he stood unfazed and frozen to the ground.

Elle laughed as she walked over to him, and he let out a small breath. "Bloody hell," he cleared his throat, "Fuck, Elle— you look amazing."

His eyes traveled down her body, admiring her costume. Elle felt more confident now after seeing his reaction, she should have known better not to have been nervous in the first place. After all, he was her boyfriend now. It was a funny thing to think, but she could definitely get used it.