+ Ex Shit +

Yeah so this blue haired mother fucker is sad. Like.. sad. He was just sitting on his couch, wearing a hoodie that so happened to be Pico's..

But.. where's Pico? Well they broke up. About maybe a week ago. It was a mutual thing. But for some reason, Keith felt like he just went along with it so he wouldn't be heartbroken in the end.

WELL RING RING BITCH HE'S STILL HEARTBROKEN

He wasn't depressed or anything, just upset that Pico's gone. Yeah he was his boyfriend, but also his best friend. And the fact he sort of had no one else to talk to now was kind of depressing..

Oh whatever. He used his finger to wipe some of the little tears on his face. Yes, he was crying. But he got over it. He just.. missed him is all.

"Jerk.." Keith said. "Asshole.." He continued. "Douche.. Stupid ginger.." He wiped more tears. What's even worse was Pico never gave him an actual explanation as to why he wanted to break up with him. Which left Keith even more clueless.

Now has gone a week without any certain contact with him. He has no idea where he is, what he's doing, how he's doing, nothing.

Suddenly Keith got a call, it was from one of his friends. Yeah he had friends but he didn't talk to them how he talked to Pico.

(idk who to make this so use your imagination)

"Hello? Keith you there?" They asked. "Hey.." Keith said. Not as enthusiastic as usual. The person could tell he wasn't feeling himself.

"What's the matter?" They asked. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Keith responded. "You know good and well something's up. And I wanna know." They said.

Should he tell them.. it may not matter anymore. "Something happened a few days ago. But it doesn't really matter anymore.." He said tiredly.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you ya'know." They said. Keith was happy at least someone was here to listen. So why not..

"We broke up." He facepalmed. A little embarrassed. "Who broke up?" They asked. "Me and Pico. We broke up with each other not that long ago." He answered.

"Woah.. how come you two broke up??" Keith looked to the side. "It wasn't even a mutual feeling. He broke up with me. And I don't even know why." He said, sounding stressed.

"Hey hey. No need to get all worked up over it." They said. "Why not? He left me looking stupid." He balled his fists. "Exactly. And that's why you don't fall to the ground all helpless. You say good riddance!"

"What are you talking about..?" Keith asked. "Now you have more you time. So you should do things you wanna do and cheer yourself up. Without that loser."

Keith thought to himself. "I guess you're right.." He looked down at the hoodie he was wearing again.. "Think I'm right? I know I'm right!" They laughed on the other side of the phone. Keith cracked a small smile. Then glared at the hoodie. He took it off and threw it to the ground.

"Yeah! I'm gonna do all the shit I haven't. Like drink til I can't anymore, go clubbing, do crimes-" "Hey hey hey, we're not starting wars around here." Keith laughed. "But the club sounds awesome. Mind if I tag along?"