+ Lights Out +

my power is out rn and instead of thinking

"oh shit what am I gonna do!!"

I thought

"dude this makes a good oneshot idea"

so take this or whatever

update : the power came back on hours ago but im still gonna make it cause yeah

Ahh yes. What a lovely afternoon. The break dusk approaching the couple already ran their errands along with stopping a few places to take a look at what was on display! Whether it be clothes, food, jewelry, you name it.

Pico casually unlocked the door, the two stepping into their shared place they called home.

"Did we seriously have the buy these bracelets?" Keith asked a little confused. He didn't mind it of course, but it was just out of the ordinary.

"I didn't see a problem with it. Besides, they look good don't they?" Pico asked. He decided to buy the two of them matching bracelets. One having the letter K, with the other, P.

Keith laughed shortly. "It's just kind of cheesy." But the fluffy feeling of matching bracelets warmed his heart.

Pico grinned to himself before walking up to Keith. Putting a hand onto his waist and pulling him closer. "Yet you're still wearing it." He teased, followed by a kiss on the cheek. Which made him chuckle.

~

The two were already settled down into their comfortable clothes. Keith wearing some baggy sweat pants and a regular tank top, while Pico just wore a hoodie and some loose pajama pants.

Pico was walking over toward the couch where Keith was just watching random shit on TV after retrieving his charger.

"Hey you remember that time you tried dying your hair different colors?" Pico asked him.

How could he forget that. It was so fucking terrible. Their bathroom looked like a clown show.

Keith rolled his eyes at the memory. "The green one was the worst.." He felt slightly embarrassed.

"I thought the pink one was the stupidest idea you've had yet." Pico showed him a picture of it on his phone.

Keith's eyes widened as he reached for it. "Dude why do you still have that!" He yelled in embarrassment.

"Cmon look how cute you looked. Like a lil lollipop." Pico laughed, refusing to hand over the phone.

The two laughed and talked for a few moments before BAM! Keith and Pico stopped talking instantly as they blinked. It was pitch dark.

The TV shut off, any other household lights were off, Pico's phone stopped charging, any electrical source was now unavailable.

Luckily with the power of technology, they had their flashlights in their phones.

"Shit." Pico swore as he got up off the couch. Keith looked confused. "What happened?" He asked. Pico flicked the switch up and down. Nothing happened.