+ Closeted +

- jk lol -

- guess who's the bottom again! that's right its pico -

Keith shut the door, locking it behind him. "Now where were we?" He went over to Pico, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Oh no you don't." He glared, putting a hand in his face and pushing him back. "Ack-" He yelped, stepping away.

"You just started kissing me and dragged me here. What do you want?" He folded his arms. "Isn't that sort of obvious?" He responded.

They were at a house party one of Pico's friends threw. More people than expected showed up. But now, Keith just wanted some alone time.

He kissed Pico again, yet the ginger kept his eyes open. He wasn't really sure about this. If one of his friends caught them he would never hear the end of it.

"Kiss me back." Keith said. Pico grabbed his hair, gripping it and pulling it so that he'd look at him. He looked serious. "If they find out, you're dead. You hear me?"

Keith had an eye closed, the feeling of his hair beginning to hurt a bit. He knew Pico was serious already! "I know I know!" He said in slight pain. But it wasn't too bad.

Pico let him go. Keith could be an idiot sometimes. But he trusted him enough to go along with whatever he was doing.

Keith went to try and kiss him again, which he was able to this time. Pico kissing him back this time as well.

Keith moved his hands so that he could turn Pico, having his back face him now. "Hell are you doing?" Pico slightly looked back at him.

Keith had his hands around his waist, holding him from behind. "Just wait.." He said. He started kissing on his neck, making Pico move a bit.

Keith moved his hands down, going near his pants. Pico slightly smirked. "You're moving pretty fast.. don't you think?" He didn't mind it of course.

"You like it fast." He said, placing his hand gently inside his pants, messing and teasing with what was inside.

Pico got a light shiver down his spine, Keith could feel the light shake of his body too. "See what I mean?" He lowly laughed.

"..Fuck up.." Pico said, embarrassed that his body basically just proved he was right.

Keith began to massage around his dick, Pico moving more and more as time went on. Keith enjoyed watching his reactions. He didn't mean to tease him, but just look at him. He can't help it.

After a few moments, he started to stroke him a bit faster. Hearing some sounds escape from his mouth.

Luckily they were upstairs while everyone else was mainly downstairs. Besides what would they even do if they found them? Tell their parents? Psh.

Pico was getting tired of standing, and Keith could tell that. He held Pico closer to him and slid down the closet wall. Having him sit in his lap.

"Is it really that good?" Keith asked him. All Pico responded with was a huff. Keith just took it as a yeah.

He circled his thumb while the rest of his hand did more of the work. Keith lightly bit down on his shoulder as well.