+ Signed +

Heyy guys!

So to address the elephant in the room..

aka why I dropped dead for who knows how long..

Mainly just been busy and didn't feel like writing(finishing works).

I never lost my passion. Just because I haven't published anything, doesn't mean I haven't been working behind the scenes.

Seriously.

It's like I start on one, leave it be, then another one comes, and I work on that instead

It's like I start on one, leave it be, then another one comes, and I work on that instead. My attention span is equivalent to a potato.

Yet no matter how long it takes, I will get it done.

Now originally this was supposed to be for Halloween... but then I was just like fuck you no lmao

So it's sort of related to that. And also I'd like so also say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 SUPPORTERS!! 🎊💕🎉

A crazy fun fact, I actually hit 300 on the day of my birthday. Can you fucking believe that?! LOL! So that was an amazing present as is.

I'm so so so happy that so many of you enjoy what I do. It only makes me even more excited to get back into my writing groove.

Thank you so much to each and every one of you. Wattpad became such a section of my life where I can express things through my writing.

I've gotten to know you guys through your own writing I see and the comments you put. I was laughing my ass off reading most of them.

I have to put like a hall of fame for some of them holy shit.

Though this is honestly amazing. So really, thank you from the core of my
💙very own heart.💙

×

NOW NO MORE FUCKING TALKING.

I left y'all hanging for too damn long. We all know what the fuck we're here for.

So without further ado,

please,

enjoy the show..

.
.
.

- - -