deleting this book

jk moron april fools again

I just didn't know what to name this

give me a title name and I'll use it

- - -

It felt cold. Well, sort of cold. That's because he just got out of the shower. It was already late at night. Like somewhere around 11. And instead of sleeping at his own place, he decided to sleep over at Pico's instead.

Keith knew Pico lived alone. So it was more quiet here rather than his house. Especially since more people lived there.

His towel got damp as he rubbed his cyan hair dry. The bathroom he used was connected to Pico's room. So when he walked out, the place was dark.

The only light he saw was what looked to be Pico's phone. But the boy looked passed out asleep.

Keith smiled at him. Walking over and kneeling down toward the edge of the bed Pico laid on. Just.. looking at him.

He thought he looked so cute when he was sleeping. Actually no, he looks cute all the time. But when he's asleep he doesn't look all mean and crap.

Keith reached out to him. Putting a hand in his hair and softly stroking at it.

A hand grabbed his wrist quickly and forced him to stop. His eyes widened when he saw Pico's eyes slowly opening.

He gave a tired groan, noticing the person in front of him was Keith. He looked in surprise, letting his hand go.

Pico had a bad habit of doing that whenever he got unexpected physical contact. It was just his reflexes.

"..what are you doing?" A partially sleepy Pico asked. Using the covers to shield his face.

Keith softly laughed and stood up straight, shaking his head. "Nothing." Once Keith got himself in the bed, getting under the covers with him, he felt less cold.

He wrapped his arms around the other from behind, holding onto him as he slept. Although Pico wasn't that fond of it.

"there's another room.. get off me and go use it." Pico started pushing his hands off. But Keith just held onto him tighter.

"I just wanna sleep next to you." Keith replied calmly. Pico wasn't in the mood to argue right now. So he just let him do it. "suit yourself.." He finished before going back to sleeping.

" He finished before going back to sleeping