KEEP IT A SECRET PART 2 THING

woahh is that gun posting 2 things in the same week!?

I thought we would have to wait another month just for part 2

LMFAO um im calling myself out here but yeah sorry I keep doing that

here's some notes

- btw this "girl" in the story is GF confirmed im just too lazy to give her a name

- there is no smut in this. so if you're looking for sex you ain't finna get it here

- this is for the people who live for plot and drama and conflict and shit

- this isn't even the end of it still. this 'story' is way longer than I thought it would be. So if you want part 3 just lemme know

- - × Last time.. × - -

"Keith? I'm here!" She exclaimed.

When she opened the door, she..

she couldn't believe what the hell she was looking at right now.

She saw two boys on top of one another. She looked both confused and just.. confused!

The ones on the bed, Pico and Keith, both shot their attention to the girl standing at the doorway. Pico looked in surprised while Keith was in shock. Embarrassing shock!

"Wait-!" Keith started.

"..So.."

"This is why you've been missing all my tutoring.." She said in slight disappointment.

.
.
.

No no no!! This was absolutely terrible! And even worse- she caught them like THIS. She was getting the wrong idea for sure..!

"S..Sorry if I interrupted you two..!" She quickly shut the door, leaving from them so they could continue their 'business'.

Keith instantly pushed Pico off him completely. Going towards the door and running after her.

"W..Wait! I promise I wasn't doing that! I kept telling him to leave..!" He was really sorry. He never truly intended to miss their tutoring classes just to fool around with some boy!

"..I thought you said you didn't have a roommate." She was starting to feel as if he was hiding a lot more than just that.. Was he lying to her?

"I really don't! He's not my roommate.. He came over before you did and I-.."

Keith just.. stopped talking. His face was all red from embarrassment. He could even cry right now. What if she hated him? She was kind of the only person who genuinely talked to him.

"What if.." Keith looked downwards, slightly rubbing the side of his head.

"..I explained to you."