R | + Sweet +

waddup lewzerz

im kidding im kidding

• Requested By •
---> KwonLeeRawr <--

"..Good right?" Pico panted a bit, followed by a small grin on his face. Watching the one beneath him.

Keith didn't even say anything. He was out of breath. He felt like they just went 4 rounds already, but it was only the first.

And Pico decided that was enough for tonight. Especially with his quiet reaction. He sort of laughed to himself, leaning down and kissing him.

"Don't worry about it." The taller one stood up off him, getting himself together as he kept the covers over the other.

He went to go take a shower, since Keith looked tired he'd let him rest for a bit before he started a bath for him too.

He calmed himself down, being able to grab the covers. Sitting up. His ass was hurting just by sitting on it..

He reached behind, rubbing his lower back with a slight annoyed expression.

He would have to admit, Pico was sure damn good. He knew all the right places. And hell, top over the fact that he's hot! The rasp in his voice made it better when he talked down to him.

But he was pretty rough.. Sometimes he'd even be hurting him without him knowing. Of course, he can handle it.

There were times he would begin to speak up and tell him, but he just chose not to since right after he'd stop anyway.

Keith's eyes trailed down as he thought.

He knows Pico isn't what you classify as a 'nice person' but.. It would be nice to have it slow and sweet..

 It would be nice to have it slow and sweet

The next day came around. And of course after having to go through the pain of getting up, freshening up, cleaning up! And yeah dressing up, the two were finally out somewhere.

Keith was the one who asked Pico to come out with him. Unknowingly, Pico agreed. Yet he had no idea that Keith was taking him on a date.

They decided not to take any vehicles, instead just walk. Even if Keith sort of didn't want to, taking a walk sounded nice.

It was a calm, relaxing, fresh aired day. So why not walk around, looking at what nature has to offer?