35

Ilang sigundo lang ako napatingin sa kanya bago nagpatuloy sa paglalakad. Ayokong isipin niya na natutuwa ako na andito siya, if only I could kick him out, that face.

At bakit ba ngayon lang sinabi sakin ang tungkol sa pagdalo niya dito, this staff is lacking.

Umupo na ako sa pinakagitnang bahagi ng table, tumikhim ako at tumingin sa team na naka assign bago sila sinenyasan na pumasok na.

"Good morning to everyone inside this hall, I hope you had a nice morning, this is a meeting that is very important to me and this company, since a new brand of our marketing stocks will be launched sooner and can be shipped overseas as soon as possible" I spoked starting the program.

I turned the huge screen on my back on to present the view of the brand "You see, we have many struggles with our everyday routine, but with this robotic vacuum, a new brand for the new generation, we can get our things done, this is not just a vacuum for cleaning, but also it can be a robot with a hands to help you with something, and get you something. And also, the prize will be less of the amount when the brand is launched, so people will not think of it as a trash"

After a words, I let the team spoke in front to clarify well with their assignment. I went back to my seat and a minute later, my mom came inside, she rounded her house around obviously looking for me, but she just end up eyes stuck at lycan. I rolled my eyes.

I watched her seat and she eventually stared at me, binigyan niya ako ng tingin na parang nagtatanong, alam ko naman kung anong ibig niyang sabihin kaya nagkibit balikan na lang ako.

After the presentation we all gathered to share our thoughts about the brand.

"Does it not do anything bad?" another business man asked.

"No, but as long as it is safe and safe from harms, it will not" I smiled after answering him. I roamed my eyes to see if someone wants to ask, but none of them raised a hand, I guess it's done here.

I was about to say something when someone raised a hand, my eyes immediately darted on lycan, he out his hands down and talked, professionally.

"Some people have not been associated with such things, what if they tend to bring that with them and it starts to become wild?" He asked "How will a newbie handle it?"

I stared at him for a moment, understanding the question and also, analyzing him.

"As what I said earlier, it will cause no harm if it is in a safer place-"

"But we can't ignore the fact that it is a vacuum cleaner and it will go through hazardous place that is forbidden for them, how can you say that it will cause no harm to human?" He really need to cut me off? I bet he knows the answer.

"Human safety" I started "yes, of course that is the first matter we will test, like other brands that we see in stores, there are also cautions and a directions on how to use it, for inconvenience, the vacuum is water proof so you won't worry when it get a drop" The crowd got filled with gossips. A waterproof robot vacuum, tss.

"And the steels used isn't cheap as you think it is, we used high brands of steels for their parts, they are tough and not easy to break"

They nodded so I immediately announced something off topic to finish the press.

"Woah you are really great lorraine babe"

"Look at those backfire Q&A, so much brain these days"