Chapter 2

Emmy's POV: Jasmine & I were getting ready to go to a new apartment building cause our last one was breakable. So, we moved out of it & went to a new one. We'd tried every single apartment building but each one was either full or out of business, we finally found one that needed some new neighbors. We went inside & meet the manager.

Jasmine's POV: The manager told us that he needed some more neighbors, so he let us in. Emmy & I went to section B of the apartment building. The manager told us that two people needed some new neighbors. Once, we got there we weren't expecting what was on the other side of that door. I'd opened the door & we saw 4 guys in the same room, there was two married men I could tell from the ring on their finger must be married to different people, one short man & finally the last one had freckles which were super cute. "Hi I'm Lin." He said with a smile on his face. "I'm Jasmine." I said as I'd shake his hand. "Nice to meet you, Jasmine what's your name?" Lin asked Emmy. "Oh sorry, I'm Emmy." She said as she smiled at him. "Nice to meet you too Emmy this is Leslie, Oak & that's Anthony." She & I waved to them. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Anthony, he looks so nice & sweet. Emmy could tell that I was starting to feel weird about him.

That was chapter 2

I hope you enjoyed it

Bye my stars