Chapter 4

Anthony's POV: I woke up & took a shower then I walked to Jasmine's room, knocked on the door then waited, Jasmine opened the door."Hi Anthony." She said as she smiled at me. "Hi, Jasmine." I said as I smiled at her back. We went to the cafeteria for some breakfast the line was a little bit long so we had enough time to talk. "So, where are you from?" I asked her curiously. "I'm from New York." She said as she smiled. "Really, I'm from New York too." I told her.

Jasmine's POV: "What side of New York?" I asked him. "Brooklyn." He replied to my question. "Really!" I said excitedly. "Yeah, wait..." He said as he grabbed my cheeks tried to figure something out as he looked directly into my eyes. "You're the daughter of Ron Cephas Jones, aren't you?" Anthony asked me curiously. "Yes...how do you know my dad?" I asked him. "Oh, I watched one of his movies This is Us it was amazing!" Anthony said happily. "I'll tell him that you said it was amazing." I told him. After breakfast, Anthony went back to his room to hang out with his roommate, while I went on a little tour with his friends: Renée & Phillipa. They were so nice to me. "So, do you have a boyfriend yet?" Phillipa asked me I was so lost in the question that I began to daydream. "Jazz?" Renée said as she waved her hand in my face then I got out of my trance. "Oh sorry, no I don't have a boyfriend." I finally told them. "Okay, so do you like anyone at this hotel?" Renée asked me as I started to blush. "Oooh, Jasmine has a crush." Phillipa said teasing me. "Girls stop it." I said as I kept blushing, tried to cover my face with my hair. After that, I went back to my room to see Emmy sitting on the couch smiling at me.

Sorry for the slow update, but I finally updated this story