Prologue

Prologue

I'm a Total Slut

Sab_kitty

" You B*tch! Stop flirting with my boyfriend! "

" Excuse me?! " I raised my right eyebrow and cross my arm.

" Your just not a bitch! Your also a deaf! Yes! I'm talking to you.. "

" And? " i smirk

" Stay away from my boyfriend! Malandi rin ba nanay mo kaya sakanya ka nagman-- ouch!! "

I slapped her.. yung kinaiinisan ko yung isasali pa sa usapan yung magulang ko.

" Call me Bitch! Whore or whatever you want but you know what i like the most? When you call me Slut. This is me, and I'm proudly say for being like this , like what i say Ms. Stupid! I want to empasize this word okay? So listen carefully... "

I got near at her and face him with a straight stare.

" Your boyfriend is the one who flirt me that's why I'm flirting him back. Oh, i dont even know who's the guy are you talking about but.. The hell i care. "

I rolled my eyes leaving her dumbfounded and continued walking as i feel the eyes of the guys looking towards me.

I can't imagine that this experience could be fun. I'm enjoying flirting with guys and well making out.

And this is my way to forget my past.

The past that change my world, not only my world but my whole personality.

I was inlove to a person who can't love me back. How fun right?

I was just dealing with him with a smack kiss sign for a promise but i never thought that because of him it could change everything.

Everything on what is me before.

And this is my story.. For being Slut that you can't forget.

--

What's the behind of her for being slut?

At Pangako? Anong pangako ba ang tinutukoy niya bat nagbago siya?

Posible kayang mabreak niya yung pangakong iyon mula sa taong mahal niya o hahayaan nalang niyang mahulog yung puso niya sa taong gusto niya na naging bahagi rin ng nakaraan niya.

-------

( a/n: The characters name, organizations and events portrayed in this story are only product of the authors imagination. Any resemblance to an actual incident is purely concidential AND avoid PLAGIARISM!! Plagiarism is punishable by law typographies, wrong grammar and wrong spelling is not yet fixed by author so please.. bear with it. Kung meron kayong itatanong or etc. PM me on my facebook account or leave a message on my wattpad account. ENJOY READING.. Be a Fan ( ^_^ ) dont forget to vote and comment kung gusto niyo. )

Please support IATS Guys.. yung character na nandito nakilala niyo as you read 'In Behalf Of The Mafia.' Which is friend nina Zyres..

If you want to know more about Aria. 'Read In Behalf of the Mafia' isa siya sa mga character dun. At may ibang chapter na konektado sa story na to. Pagkatapos ng IBOTM ito na rin ang isusunod ko. I'm planning to make a stories of some characters in IBOTM. While making this stories. Sinusubukan ko ring e-edit yung Crazy Inlove With My Idol dahil ang daming typos. But i hope you still read that story. Please Support Readers. :-)