The day everything changed!

Today was our resting day. Last week Dabi and Shiggy were both on a mission and got us some money and food. Not only that but they also brought back some change of clothes for everyone. This was not something we could afford every day.

My health condition improved and I was happy that I wasn't that weak anymore. However with my health life is a gamble on its own. Shiggy and Dabi as well as Mamagiri and AfO began to have an even closer eye on me after collapsing that day we met Dabi. He didn't know my condition at all and I found it very kind of him to just help me, a stranger. After that day and after Shiggy and Mamagiri told him everything about it, he was now another protective brother I had.

Dabi: Come here Izu!

It was just around 3 p.m. and we all gathered up to watch a movie. It was our day off and it was a day we always enjoy together. Most of the time we would play a game together since Shiggy loved playing games. Dabi on the other hand enjoyed movies and series very much and so todays turn was his.

I just went into the room and was immediately called over to joining Shiggy and Dabi on the couch. My place was in between them like always and I would also get a nice blanket in order not to get cold.

The moment they called me, I immediately went over to them and sat down. Shiggy then afterwards immediately put the blanked over me the moment I was in between them and Dabi wrapped his hand around me. He was always warm thanks to his quirk and that's why he made me lean onto him.

Me: What are we watching today?

Shiggy: Ready Player One!

Dabi: Loki!

Me:...

Shiggy: We are watching Ready Player One!

Dabi: No! The last 6 weeks we were watching everything you want and there are already 6 episode of it.

Me: Then how about we watch Spider Man: Far From Home?

Dabi: Sure.

Shiggy: Sounds good!

Just like that Kurogiri began searching for the movie for us to watch. It was really nice and we all enjoyed it until we heard a knock coming from the door.

Me: ...

Shiggy: Get Izu out of here!

Dabi: On it!

Kurogiri: Let me get us all out!

Dabi + Shiggy: Izu first!

The moment they said that something broke the window and smoke began filling the room. I started coughing and all of us jumped off the couch. I felt Dabi picking me up as I felt to my knees because of all the coughing and the gas filling the room. I felt my health condition worsen again. It was hard to breath.

Dabi: Get him out!

I could hear him say that to either Shiggy or Mamaigir but I wasn't sure about it. All I know was someone taking me from him and from the touch I could tell that it was Shiggy. I felt his glove on my skin as he was carrying me bridal style.

It was hard to see in all the chaos and from all the coughing. I was too busy concentrating on my breathing as to not get worse then I already am. Shiggy quickly ran up the stairs and got me into a room and put me down.

Shiggy: Stay here, Izu!

He did put me into the wardrobe so I was sure that there was not enough time to get me out save with Mamagiri.

Me: *cough* okay!

Shiggy: Don't talk. Just rest here!

With that he closed the wardrobe door leaving me in a large and dark wardrobe. It was also not the usual wardrobe since it didn't had a back at all. Air was coming into it and this was one of the hiding places they made for me in case something like this happened. There were also blankets in here in order for it to be as comfortable as possible.