The LOV is not bad!

I woke up in the infirmary room and I immediately felt an immense fatigue and it was also very hard to breath. The moment I sat up, I immediately started coughing.

RG: Oh dearie. This must have been too much for your body. Here try this. It is drink I let Lunch Rush make for you. It only contains fruits.

I took the glass from her and wanted nothing more than to take a sip but my coughing wouldn't let me and so I placed it on the table beside the bed. Unfortunately I managed to spill something out.

Me: *cough*sor*cough* ry.

RG: It's okay. How about we focus on getting you breathing normally again.

She showed me some breathing exercise and I really tried to follow them but my coughing got worse and worse until I felt the irony taste of blood. By the look of it, RG also saw that since she immediately gave me a towel to clean my hand.

RG: Is there anything I could do for you?

I could tell that she was worried and she was looking at me as if she wanted to help me but didn't know how. There was nothing she could do and I couldn't blame her for wanting to do her job. Unfortunately my condition was simply something she couldn't take care off. IT wouldn't be surprising if that was the death of me too.

An hour later I finally stopped coughing. The healer was by my side the whole time never leaving me alone. She tried to rub circles on my back and put me to an IV hopping it would make it better for me. Not only that but she had also some ointment that she put on my chest. There were actually a few thing she tried but nothing really helped and so all she could do was wait it out with me.

RG: How are you feeling dearie.

Me: Better thank you.

RG: Do you feel like you could drink a little bit? I just want to make sure that your body has all the nutritious it needs.

I took the glass form my side and drank a little bit of it.

Me: This is really good!

RG: Good to hear that you like it.

Me: Mh.

RG: Can you tell me why you jumped?

Should I tell her?

She was very nice to me!

And don't healer have some medical thingy that they are not allowed to tell others about the patient?

I'll die soon anyways!

Me: Voices.

RG: Did the class bother you or pressure you?

Me: Yes and I felt like I was back on the street all alone again.

RG: How long were you out on your own?

Me: Ever since I was 4 until the LOV found me.

RG: So they took good care of you?

Me: Yes.

RG: I found some old marks on you...

Me: I tried to get rid of my useless life.

RG: Oh dearie, it's not useless.

Me: It is. I am weak, I don't have a quirk nor a place to be anymore.

RG: What do you mean anymore?

Me: I don't think that they would take a snitch back...

RG: Oh dear, is that how you feel?

Me: ... yes...

RG: That is nonsense! You now have a new family. Aizawa, Mic and I will take good care of you! You hear me! No jumping out of a window anymore or doing anything to hurt yourself.

Me: ... Why?

RG: We might not know each other for long but we care for you.

Me: ....

RG: Everyone deserves a good life and you deserve it more than anyone else! You been through soo much.

Me: I have.

RG: Can you tell me a little bit more about how they treated you there?

Me: I... They saved me from dying.

RG: They are not bad people if they saved you.

Me: No, they are not.

RG: You don't have to say any more. I do not want to pressure you at all.

Me: It's okay. They saved me after I found their base and broke in. I was at the brink of death after running away from a group completely covered in blood from one end of the city to the other one. People were looking at me but no one dared to save or even help me... No one did...Only them.

RG: I can only imagine your trust in heroes after what you experienced.

Me: After they saved me, they offered me a place and took care of me as if I was one of them. No matter how weak I was they took care of me and never abandoned me. I wanted to help them in any way possible and got good in hacking real quick. That was my role...Information gathering.

RG: Oh my! What a clever boy you must be Izuku.

Me:... I don't know about that.

RG: I want you to know that Aizawa really cares for you. No matter how he looks or acts, deep down inside he got attached to you really quick. Never did he ever call anyone kitten before. Believe me if I tell you that he would do anything for you dearie.

Me: Why would he do that?

RG: I would do the same. No one should live a life like you and the fact that the system and heroes failed you makes it a lot worse.

We talked for a little more and no matter how much she told me that they all cared for, I couldn't help but not believe her. It just didn't make any sense to me at all.

Why just why in the world would anyone care for me other than the LOV?

I am quirkless!

I am weak!

I am just.... useless!

That reminded me of Shiggy. I was wondering what he and Dabi were doing. I knew that they were not coughed but I didn't know what was happening to them. One was for sure for me, they would never come and get me. There were a couple of reasons but the most important one was that I was in UA and replaceable.