We will forever be your family!

AfO POV:

I couldn't believe that my little Izuku would do something like this! If my quirk wouldn't have let me watch over people, I would have never even thought that he was ready to take his live for us. It was not hard to know what he was thinking. They boy had such a pure heart that he was only thinking on others and not himself.

After I saw him walking out of the school, I immediately sent Dabi after him. I had a bad feeling and the bad feeling was only getting worse when I used my quirk again and watched him take of his shoes. Needless to say that I was so relieved seeing Dabi coming through the portal with Izuku.

Me: Ah Izu.

Izuku: AfO...

Me: How many times do I need to tell you to call me dad?

Izuku: I am sorry dad.

Me: Kid, you don't have anything to be sorry about.

Izuku: But, your plan... Shiggy's plan... I ruined it all.

Me: There is nothing that could be done about it and it is also not important anymore. I think Tomura already told you that we would gladly give up our lives for you. Especially me. I owe my live to you.

Izuku: ... still...

Me: Listen up.

The moment I said that I could see him flinch and stood straight. This didn't sit very well with me and so I stood up and went to his side. He looked so nervous and I could tell that he was a little bit scared of me. That made me only question what was going on in his little mind.

Without a warning, I went to his side and gave him a hug.

Me: Listen... No one wants to see you hurt. We all are your family. We care for you. You don't have to be afraid of me at all.

Mamagiri: Izuku, no matter how much you want to die, we will always be there to catch you and bring you back on track.

Me: We didn't went to save you because we thought that the heroes could care more for you. All we can do is take care of you but they can help you. Just look at that mask of yours. It is a true masterpiece made by the support course.

Izu: It is...

Me: See. We care for you more than anything else in this world. You are my son as well as Tomura. No one can replace you and I would be heartbroken if you are gone.

Izu: *hic* I am so sorry! *hic* I didn't know!

Me: It's all right my son. Scream and Cry as much as you want. We will be here for you.

I felt him hugging me back and before I knew it I had my son back. It felt good but I knew that his place was with the heroes. They had so many thing and Recovery Girl. They could take care of his special health condition more than any of us could.

Me: Izu, I want you to go back. Dabi will be going with you this time.

The kid in my arms only looked up at me and nodded. That was when I let go of him and watched Kurogiri run towards him and hug him.

Mamagiri: I haven't hugged you in a while too.

After a while he released him and Dabi went to his side and patted his head.

Me: Dabi, I want you to go with him. Be the brother he need you to be. Seeing as Tomura is not enough to keep him company I would love to see you with him.

Dabi: I understand.

Izuku: But!

Me: No buts, son. He is your brother and as a family we have a mission to take care of you. That is the LOV's goal. We will always protect you no matter what.

Izuku: What about the plans of getting rid of All Might?

Me: There are soo many villains out there. I will be pulling the strings and let them work for me. You just enjoy your time with your other family and don't forget you have 2 families to take care of you. Everyone loves you and you are not a burden. Never start thinking like that ever again, you hear me.

Izuku: I'll try.

Me: No you do it, not try it.

Izuku: Kay.

Dabi: Hey, don't worry about me little phoenix! I can take care of me and you as well as that damn idiot of a gamer!

Me: Yes please do.

Just like that I ordered Kurogiri to open a portal that would lead them to UA and both of them went through after saying their goodbye. I was left alone with Kurogiri in the LOV base which we all called our home.

Kurogiri: Was this really the right move?

Me: He needs them more than we do.

Kurogiri: I know that but letting him go again.

Me: There is nothing I could do about his health but Nezu and the UA staff has proven themself of being capable to care for him anymore.

Kurogiri: I understand that... I just miss him.

Me: We will be watching him grow from the shadows and jump into action if he needs us.

Kurogiri: I will be ready for that.

Me: I am sure you will. He has grown on you, hasn't he.

Kurogiri: You are one to talk yourself.

Me: HAHAHAHAHA how very true.