one

felix's pov

it's my first day at college after a month having a semester holiday. i've packed all of my things and said goodbye to my family.
--

one hour has passed and i arrived at the front of the gate. suddenly i felt like someone accidentally hitted me at the back. i turned around and see who it is. it's hwang hyunjin, one of the popular guy in here. "i'm so--" he looked at me. "oh it's you, nerd" he said while getting closer to me. "wha- you should have said sorry hyunjin!" i said. but he ignored me and continue with his walk.

soon i felt two hands tapped on my shoulders. i looked at those and it's my friends, seungmin and jisung. "hey!! long time no see you guys i missed you so much." jisung said and seungmin put a disgusted face as usual i laughed at these two. "where's innie??" i asked. "oh, he mentioned in the group that he'll be a little late because he didn't finish his packing. i thought you knew because it's in our group chat." seungmin said.

...

i finally realized. "wait, my phone.. where is it?" i looked for my phone and trying to find it in my pocket. i found nothing. i became more weird and find it in my small bag. still, i found nothing. then i remembered i've been holding my phone the whole time and i came across to hwang hyunjin. "wait!!! omg maybe.... my phone's with hyunjin." i said while my eyes wide opened. "with who????!!!?!? hyunjin???? as if hwang hyunjin?? are you being for real, lix??" seungmin asked while cupping my face and shaking it.

"yea... maybe because he accidentally hitted me just now and one of my thing fell. i just found out it's my phone. so maybe, hyunjin mistaken his phone to my phone." i explained to seungmin and jisung suddenly jeongin arrived. "hey guys!!" i didn't realize he's arrived so does seungmin and jisung. "guys????? hello????" he waved his hands in front of our faces. we finally saw him. "oh- HEYYYY INNIE!!!" jisung yelled. "wh- what's wrong here?? what's with the quiet thing...???? is everything good??" i looked at jeongin and sighed. i explained to him the whole thing.

"WHAAATTTT???? WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled and we covered his mouth. "innie who the fuck taught you that??" seungmin asked. we laughed and went to our classes.
...
..
.

no one's pov

felix's class was with seungmin and jisung's in other class with jeongin. the teacher hasn't arrived yet so the students were all being messed. there's one of group girls hugging after six months didn't meet. group of boys does the same thing too. there's also people sleeping. playing with their phones and here, seungmin and felix being clingy with each other.

seungmin tickled felix's ear and felix realized it. felix then came closer to seungmin and kissed seungmin's cheek. "euww" seungmin said. felix laughed and kissed seungmin's forehead after that. felix suddenly stopped being clingy and remembered something, "minnie..." he said. seungmin just hummed and looked at felix. "what about my phone??" felix looked at seungmin. "what about what???" seungmin teased and rolled his eyes. felix then started to have tears in his eyes.

seungmin realized the tears and looked at felix directly. "wa- wait okay okay. we'll try to find it okay??? trust me, okay?" seungmin said while wipping felix's tears. "hehe i love youuu" felix said then hugged seungmin. seungmin smiled at his friend's attitude and hugged back.

---

few minutes later, the teacher has arrived and the students greeted her. "hello, my name's shuhua. you can call me miss shuhua. get it??" the students nodded. when she just wanted to start the study session, someone walked in. "i'm sorry i'm late!" he kind of screamed. everyone looked at him. yes of course who wouldn't look at hwang hyunjin??

"it's fine go take your sit i want to start my lesson." he then find a sit but it's all full except the one chair beside felix. he sighed and just went to that chair. he sat and put his bag on the table but accidentally hitted felix's hand. "what--" hyunjin then ignored felix before he could say anything. felix rolled his eyes and continue with his study.