fourteen

"did he got....."

"threatened?!"

----
hyunjin's pov

"aish! there's no way like that. what the fuck are you thinking?" i said to myself and looked at where felix going. he's going inside. he looks like calling someone's name.

luckily, this morning i used a trick that chan told me too.

flashback to when he greeted felix at the morning

"can you please just go?" felix said to me holding my hand. i got my chance to stick a mic on his pulse. then i just went to my car.

---

i took out the earphone so i could hear what felix's saying. i looked at where felix going at the same time, but the window in the house was tinted so i can't see what he's doing.

"s-sir??"

a loud noise came. like a slap.

"late."

"i'm- i'm so sorry. i overslept today..."

"do i look like i fucking care??!! i told you to come at 8 am. not 10 am!!"

loud noise came again. this time, it sounds like a punch.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING??!!!" i screamed in my car trying to stay calm. "felix... please. don't hurt yourself." i said to myself.

"weighing scale. now."

sounds like he walked slowly to take that thing.

"hurry up, hoe!!"

this time, the walk became fast and became loud too.

"stand on it. pray if you want to eat."

weighing scale?? "pray if you want to eat"?? this is fucking too much. i said and hear carefully if something happen again.

"35?? hmm."

"c-can i finally eat??"

"no."

"wh-why???!! i managed to listen to you. you told me to got 40 and above!! why did you even listen to those comments!!!!" he sounded like mad.

a loud noise came again. sounds like a punch.

"because, the comments reflected how i worked. if my model was fucking ugly and fat, the comments will be so ugly too. we can't shut people's mouth unless we fixed it by ourselves. right??"

"th-then why did you even chose me to became your model??!! you can just choose other person who completed perfect like what you wanted!"

a loud noise. again.

"listen here. because,"

"they're all can think properly. don't you think it's weird for a stranger to asked and forced people to became their model?? but you."

"you're stupid as fuck."

a slammed voice came.

i've had enough. i just got out from my car and just went to that big house. then i opened it without any hesitated. here, showed felix. his face full of bruises and blood. almost fainted.

and a guy next to him. fucking unbothered. "who are you??" he asked. "i'm hwang hyunjin. his boyfriend. you deserved an arrest for abusing and forcing people." i said and went to fainted felix. i took his arm and hooked it on my neck.