sixteen

it's been two days after hyunjin and felix 'confessing' to each other, while felix still thinking about hyunjin. "did he confessed to me that night??" he asked himself and just shooked his head.

suddenly he felt a vibrated from his phone. he took out, and saw his mom called him. he answered it not too long after that.

"hello??"

"felix!! are you and your boyfriend doing well now??"

"ahh y-yea we are. what's wrong??"

"oh i'm glad to hear that! by the way, i'm thinking on having dinner with you tonight. i haven't meet you a long time, right??"

"yeah sure. i'll go there at 4."

"but!!"

"but???"

"bring your boyfriend please?? i want to see the person who took care of you these 6 months."

felix then just froze and got nothing to say.

"hello??? felix???"

"y-yeah??"

"can you bring him???"

"yeah. but---"

before he could continue what he's gonna say, his mom hung the phone. he just sighed and there's nothing to against it except asking hyunjin to pretend to become his boyfriend.

hyunjin's pov

i was just colouring my felix's drawing while smiling. suddenly someone called me. i took my phone and smiled when it says felix.

"hey??"

"oh, hey!! are you doing something today??"

why is he asking that?? i didn't realize i already smiled stupidly.

"i'm doing nothing. why??"

"my mom. he wants to meet me and having a dinner. but he wants me to bring you too."

"so, i'm sorry for troubling you.. you have to pretend. again."

i heard his sad voice and just said in my head. 'i can just become your actual boyfriend.'

"it's fine! i got nothing to do too. give me the address and i'll pick you up at seungmin's house. noted??"

i said excitedly. 'this is the time.' i thought.

"o-oh. okay."

"wear something's beautiful too."

i said and kissed the phone then hung up. i jumped in joy didn't realize my friends were behind me.

"YAH! KNOCK!!!" i screamed and they looked a thing on my desk. "is that felix???" changbin asked smirking at me. i took the paper and hugged it. "n-no?"

"oh, come on! we have known you liked him. are you gonna ask him tonight??" chan asked me. "as the plan, yes. and the coincidence happened, his mom wants to meet me so maybe after visiting his mom."

i said while looking at the drawing. smiling. "damn, i never saw you've been this in love. i kept seeing you've stressed out when you're with debby."

minho mentioned and i glared at him. "i hate her." "yea we know. that's why chose a he." changbin said tapping my shoulder. i just smiled.

----

felix's pov

"wear something's beautiful?? am i not beautiful now??" i asked myself and saw my friends behind me. i got shocked and backed away as my ass touched to desk.