three

hyunjin's pov

i'm on my way to my room but suddenly i heard notifications from my phone. i took out my phone and see what it is.

mom <3
hi darling !!

me and your dad
planning on having
dinner together someday.

but he wants the day
to be in 2 days..

plus he wants you
to bring someone
special.

you know what it is.

you must have that
person right??

bring her that day or
your dad will asked you
to date that chaewon girl.

understood?? bye honey !!
seen

'chaewon??? welk' i said to myself. chaewon was my childhood friend. my dad loves her so much. but i don't. i've never dated any girls because i just don't?? i've dated three girls and they're all bored. i groaned after my mom texted me and continue my walk.
---

no one's pov

chan and minho already in their room and they saw hyunjin came. "hey" hyunjin greeted. "where did you go?" minho asked him. "my mom texted me just now" minho let out a long oo. "my dad asked me to bring someone special or he'll ask me to date chaewon.. there's other way better than this! why chaewon ugh" hyunjin said to himself and chan just laughed.

"then?? just bring that 'someone special'??" minho said. "hyung, this sounds easy but it's not for me!! i don't like those girls." hyunjin groaned. "date a boy then." chan said. minho and hyunjin looked at him.

"what? i said what i said. you know that felix boy?" chan asked and hyunjin nodded. "jeongin told me he's gay. so just like ask him to pretending to be your 'boyfriend' and come out to them. you also mentioned you're maybe a gay person or a bi. so???" chan explained and minho finally spoke.

"i agree with this. just ask him to pretend to be your boyfriend and everything's done." minho copied what chan said earlier. "yea that's what i said." chan glared at minho and he chuckled.

hyunjin just hummed at the explaination and thinking if he'll do it. 'should i do it...' he thought.

the next day..

felix was walking alone to the library because seungmin wants to do something with jeongin and jisung got something to do at his class. felix was near to the front door of the library and someone gripped his wrist tightly and pulled him to an empty room.

he was confused and looked at the person. "hyunjin???? what are you doing?? let me go. the library will close at 5pm!" he screamed but hyunjin covered his mouth.

"felix, you are gay right??" hyunjin suddenly asked and felix got shocked at the question. "why should i answer my personal question? it's obviously my sexuality. let me go before i kick your balls." he said. "kick those then." hyunjin thought felix wouldn't do it but sadly he did. he kicked hyunjin's crouch and walked away from him.

"ugh this is why i don't date anyone yet. girls and boys are all annoying." he said and walked to the library.

....

felix's pov

i've done with my revision and i got up and went outside of the library. what i hated it when i stepped outside, i saw hyunjin was looking at the sky and i think he didn't notice i walked behind him. when i walked slowly behind him to not making him realize, he suddenly looked back. i almost fell because of shocked, but he saved me by holding my back.

we kind of stared each other when he caught me and finally i let go of myself from him and my head accidentally hitted his nose. "OUCH!" he screamed. "i- i'm sorry!!! why did you caught me asshole. ughh let me help you." i said to him and held him by his waist. he put his right hand on my shoulders.