five

no one's pov

felix woke up first and he realized 'this isn't my room... where am i..' he looked around and he felt someone was cuddling him. he looked at the person and it's hyunjin. felix can't help but to stare at him. few minutes after the stare, hyunjin woke up and said "good morning, lixie."

felix's pov

"good morning, lixie." i got shocked and hitted him on his chest. "ouch!" he whined. i ignored him and asked "why are we in a motel?" i asked. "i thought you're going to ask what did you do while you drunk last night." he mentioned. 'wait...' i thought. "I DRANK LAST NIGHT" i screamed. hyunjin just nodded. "wh-what did i do last night? did i do something weird to your parents? did i puked? did i... aaaa what did i do hyunjin aaa" i became panic while asking him.

"hmm you did nothing just you screamed 'no' when i asked you to stop drinking in front of them and you kissed me and--" i stopped him. "okay okay okay! stop right there don't look at me before i cried." i said and looked away from him and covered my face because of embarassed.

hyunjin's pov

i explained how he's drunk last night and teased him about the kiss. suddenly he looked away and covered his face. i went closer to him and said "hey." "what... go away i feel embarasing of myself." he said and i removed his hands from covered his face and i put him closer to me.

we stared each other first and i spoke. "please." "please what?" he answered me. "please don't cover your beautiful face." i said and he widened his eyes. we keep staring and i got up. "uhh let's go back to the college?" i asked him and he nodded.

---

no one's pov

hyunjin drove felix to the college and they arrived. hyunjin asked felix to go out first. "don't you want to go to?" felix asked hyunjin. "it's fine, you go first. my room was in front of there so i'm too lazy to walk." hyunjin said and felix nodded and walked away.

without felix realize, there's someone keep their eyes on hyunjin and felix's conversation. yup, it's seungmin. seungmin smirked after felix walked away from hyunjin and he went to felix. which startled felix because seungmin came out from a tree.

"yah! what are you doing there for the whole time?" felix said with a shocked reaction. seungmin pulled felix's hand to their room and closed the door.

"okay, tell me the whole story. how was it?" seungmin asked. "how was what??" felix asked. "your da--" "wait..." seungmin sniffed felix's shirt and he screamed. "YAA ARE YOU DRANK LAST NIGHT? SUNGIE! INNIE! FELIX DRANK I'VE TOLD YOU GUYS!!" seungmin screamed and felix covered his mouth.

"oh my god why are you being so loud seungmin?????" felix said. "okay okay wait a second. you drank, so of course you would drunk. and you didn't went back to your room last night. does it mean..." "wait... YOU AND HYUNJIN FU---" before seungmin could finish the last word felix covered his mouth again.

"what are you talking about, seungmin?? do you see hickeys on me?? do i look sore?? no." felix said and went to the toilet and bathed.

....

felix done with his bath and he went to where his friends at. he looked at seungmin and he saw seungmin keep smirking. he groaned and sat next to jeongin. jisung then started. "okay felix now tell me from the beginning. how was it? does it turned out well?" jisung asked softly. when felix was about to start, someone texted him.

--

hwang hyunjin
hey

i've transfered you
money for the starter.