thirteen

⚠️ abuse,eating disorders & kwj (former skz member)
---

"did he.....???"

"starve himself because of the comments????"

---

hyunjin's pov

i sat down back and slapped myself. "fuck. what am i thinking??" "but it may be true.. he deactived his instagram account too. is it because of the comments..??" "but the bruises...." i keep saying to myself.

when i looked back, i saw changbin and minho looking at me. "bro, i've been wanting to say this for too long. i just know you're not normal." minho said and changbin just laughed his ass off.

"yah! knock the door first!!" i shouted. "we did!! but! you! keep! slapping! yourself!!" minho and changbin screaming together to me. i just rolled my eyes and sat on my chair back.

"what's wrong?? is it about felix??" changbin asked and minho nodded as wanted to know too. i just nodded. "is it about the instagram post??"

changbin asked and my eyes widened. "you know???!?!!" i asked him. "the owner of the account." "was my school's classmate. can't you see i followed him??" i looked at the owner's page after that.

followed by changbvin

"ohh okay." i said and looked back at my desk. "but now, i don't really close to him because..." he said and i turned to him. "because??!!" "he loves to abuse everyone. every person. animals. he got anger issues. he can't stand if that person ruined his reputation. he keep forcing people too."

he said and i just nodded as i understood. "that's why i felt weird.. why felix's there..." he said again.

"he shouldn't be there." he said and minho asked. "what do you mean, felix shouldn't be there??" "yea, what do you mean by that??" i asked too.

"geez, you guys dumbass. i've told you he got anger issues. forcing people. hit everyone who ruined his reputation even though that person isn't doing anything." he said again.

then i remembered saw felix's crying alone. he got some bruises too.

i stood up shocking minho and changbin. "does felix....." "what??!!" changbin and minho asked me.

i just ignored them and rushed left my room and went to felix's room.

*knock knock*

jeongin opened the door and asked. "hey?" i asked again. "felix???" i asked. "he hasn't return to room yet. jisung and seungmin was finding him."

i remembered. i sent him to in front of the gate. "he didn't went to his room's way!" i finally remembered and slapped myself for not being alert at that.

"what?? what's wrong with felix??" jeongin asked. i just shooked my head and ran around the college to find him.
but i saw jisung and seungmin instead.

"hey. what's wrong??" seungmin asked while jisung's still finding felix at the library. "i was finding felix. i sent him back, but i don't know he didn't go straight to his room..." i said blaming myself.

"nooo, it's fine we'll found him soon." seungmin calmed me down. "guys! here!!" jisung called us.

we went to him and he showed a necklace and a paper. "this necklace was felix. it wrote felix on it too. i saw him wearing it everyday." jisung explained and seungmin just stressed out.

"the paper..??" i asked and took the paper. i looked at it and seungmin sounded. "it's felix's handwriting!"

do not eat if you don't want to die.