eleven

no one's pov

after hyunjin left felix and sangyeon alone. felix realized they're alone and asked himself. 'what's wrong with hyunjin today??'

"lix, i--" "that's it. i've had enough. can we just mind our own business and didn't care about each other?? you're suck. i hate you." felix said as he looked at sangyeon.

then he walked away to his room with a blank face. "lixie yaaa" seungmin greeted him in front of the door when he opened it.

"hi." felix said. "what's wrong??" seungmin asked as he guided felix to a couch. felix sat and leaned his head to seungmin's chest.

"why is hyunjin ignoring me..??" felix asked quietly. "did i do something wrong??" he asked again. "no, you're not! maybe it's not his intention to ignore you. don't worry."

seungmin said and palmed felix's face. "but...." "wait... is he there???? did he heard what i said earlier????" felix asked again but seungmin was just clueless.

"heard of what???" "sangyeon keep disturbing me these days. but i've moved on. and just now, he pulled me into an empty room and---" he explained to seungmin the whole thing happened just now.

"oh my god. he's jealous????" seungmin said and felix smacked his arm. "ouch!! i said the truth, what." "why would he felt jealous, stupid!"

felix said then groaned and went to his room. "felix yaaaa" seungmin shouted from outside but felix just ignored him. then he think about hyunjin. 'did he ignored me because of what happened just now??'

----

hyunjin's pov

i'm done with my revision and left the library. when i'm on my way to my room, someone stopped me. it's fucking sangyeon.

"hey. can we talk?" "no." i denied and just walked but he called me. "this is about felix!" he mentioned and i stopped. why would i stopped? i looked back to him.

"why?" i asked him. "let's bring this thing to cafe." he said then i just nodded and followed him along to the cafe.

....

"so, do you like felix?" he suddenly asked. i just rolled my eyes and ignored him. "i'm asking you right now." he said looked into my eyes.

"no." i lied. he then stood up and went closer to him. "please like him back before i steal him from you." he whispered to my ear and my eyes widened in confused.

after he walked away, i saw texts from chan.
---
chan
hey,

i'm planning on
having boys night
tonight at my house.

you must come.

hyunjin
yah

why would i come??

chan
hmm

you don't want
to come along??

because felix
just agreed to
come to my house
tonight ;)

after i saw the last text, i overthinked. if he come, there will be drinking. if i isn't there, then who's gonna carry him if he's drunk?? chan? fucking no. only me allowed to carry him.

hyunjin
hyung

i changed
my mind

i'm gonna come
seen