ten

"i can see it through your eyes. after you're done talking to sangyeon, you became quiet. mind telling me what's wrong??" hyunjin asked him softly suddenly felix locked his eyes with hyunjin. hyunjin stared at him too.

....

no one's pov

felix stopped the stare and hyunjin finally realized too. "uh nothing!" he said to hyunjin and hyunjin hold felix's hand. "i don't know if you realize this, but i care for you. that's it." he said and let go of felix's hand.

felix was all dumb founded. 'wha-what's wrong with him today??' felix thought and sit properly after that.

---

they finally arrived at hyunjin's house and hyunjin greeted his parents with holding felix's hand. then they went to hyunjin's dance practice room.

"woahh! you really love to dance??" felix asked while looking around at the place. hyunjin shyly answered "yea i've been dancing since 9 so yup."

"then, why didn't you join any dance competition in college?? i saw these  dance competition certificates. you must be very good at dancing." felix said then hyunjin went closer to him almost make them kiss.

felix panicked and asked "wh-what are you doing???" hyunjin put his hand on the table and took the certificates. "i want to take these, stupid." he jokingly said and felix rolled his eyes as he continue to look around.

"this is my first win dance competition. 12 years old. this is my second, 13....." hyunjin showed his certificates and felix finally asked. "eh, you told me you've got into ballet since 12. but i see no ballet competition here??" he asked and hyunjin looked down then flicked felix's head.

"ouch! you always flicked my forehead!" he said to hyunjin and hyunjin chuckled softly. "i got into ballet at 12. but i didn't allow to participated in ballet." he explained.

"why??" felix asked. hyunjin then just smiled and said "let's get started with our practice before it become dark." he said and went to the corner of the practice room. felix was still waiting for the answer.

...
..
.

they've been practicing really well for 1 hour and decided to rest a bit. "um wait here, i'll go take drinks." hyunjin said to felix and felix just nodded.

felix was resting and leaned on the mirror. suddenly he heard his notification sounds. he opened it and saw a text from sangyeon.

sangyeonnie
lixie

i know this
sounds unbelievable

i want to meet
you and say this
right infront
of you

but, you're with hyunjin.

felix became weird and texted back.

lix
i'm here

what??

sangyeonnie
um

why don't
we just meet?

this is very
important.

i can't just say
it through phone

lix
oh

okay
seen

felix got up and saw hyunjin with a worried eyes. "where are you going??" hyunjin asked after gripped felix's hand.