twelve

finally they suceeded. when they opened the door,

"FELIX??!!?!!!"

----
no one's pov

⚠️ self harm, su!c!dal talk, eating disorders. skip if you feel uncomfortable with it.

three of them saw felix was lying down on the floor. with a scissors in his hand. saw the blood. on his pulse.

they went to felix quickly and woke him up but there's no response. "jeongin! you know about medical things, right?? try to check his pulse!!" seungmin shouted to jeongin because of worried.

then jeongin went to them and checked felix's pulse. "he's fine. he just fainted. he didn't cut it fully. but just let him rest." jeongin explained. not too long after that, they carried felix to his bed and put him on covers.

....

chan's pov

i was playing games and then someone called me. it's seungmin! i picked up.

chan - "hello??"
seungmin - "hel-hello chan!" he said in cracked voice.
chan - "hey what's wrong??"
seungmin - "fel-felix. he..."
chan - "what's wrong with felix??!!!"
seungmin - "just come to our room please!!"

he then hung up.

i quickly took my things and rushed to the front door. "hyung? what's so rushed for??" hyunjin asked me.

but i ignored him and quickly go to felix's room.

hyunjin's pov

why is he so rushed?? did something happened?? nah, he will tell me if there's something happened though.

not too long after i got out from the toilet, minho and changbin seems to rushed to go out too. this time, i'm making sure they will answer my questions.

"where are you guys going???!!" i asked them. "to felix's room!" i heard and asked them again. "for??" changbin then showed the texts seungmin sent to him just now.

the chat

seungmin
changbin

can you come
to our room??

something really
bad happened to
felix.

i just need a company
so i wouldn't be scared
to lose him.

......

i read those and i rushed took my things then go to their room quickly.

....

i knocked the door and saw seungmin opened it while crying. "where is he???" i asked and he showed me felix's room. i went inside and saw him lying down didn't even open his eyes. he looks pale. like a sick person.

i went to him and sat on the chair. "felix??" i'm trying to woke him up. then i held my tears. "fe-felix??" i woke him up again but no response.

seungmin went to me. "he cut himself...." my eyes widened after heard that. "why the hell he did that????!!!" i asked.

"i don't fucking know!! he just went to campus without telling us and we saw him lying down on the floor with a scissors in his hand."

"but what do you mean by the last text you sent to changbin??" i asked him again. he sighed and sat on the other chair.

"felix hates suicide. he even told us everyday to not do it. i did it once and he scolded me. his mom told me if he did something that he hates, means he really mean it." he explained.