eighteen (last)

"let's just break up from the beginning before one of us got hurt badly."

---
hyunjin's pov

i don't want to let him go. never. but i noticed this from the beginning. he never act like i'm his friend nor boyfriend to him.

"wh-what??" i saw him crying. but still, i can't force him to fall in love with me. "don't you love me??" he asked and looked down.

i palmed his face. "felix, if you're still not ready for a relationship.. just don't get into it. i love you.. i love you so much. but your words, hurted me since the beginning we're friends."

"i'm sorry, take care of yourself. i hope you'll find someone who you really want." i walked but he gripped my hand.

"l-like who??"

"someone who you think better than me."

------
no one's pov

hyunjin let go of his hand from felix then got inside to his car. felix knocked the car's door, not letting him go away.

but he just started the gear and drove the car. now left felix on his knees crying. "wh-why...??"

not too long after, chan went to felix after saw him crying. "hey, are you okay??" he saw felix still crying then he sent felix to seungmin's home.

*knock knock*

"wait, i'm coming!!" someone said in the house then opened the door. "hey--" "FELIX??!!! baby, what's wrong??" seungmin asked his boyfriend after saw his friend got in tears.

"him and hyunjin..." chan said looking at felix. "they broke up." chan finally said. seungmin's eyes widened but when he saw felix's crying more he just nodded and motioned felix to come in.

"here." he gave a water to felix and sat felix on the couch. "wait here for a second, okay? i'm gonna talk to chan." he said patted felix's hair.

he went to chan at outside then closed the door so felix can't hear them. "what happened??"

"i don't know, but all i hear is--" he told the truth and seungmin just nodded. "eric??" seungmin asked.

"yea, felix said he's childhood friend." chan said and seungmin became confused. "but he never mentioned eric before??" seungmin said and chan forrowed his brows.

"wait... eric... his name seems familiar." seungmin finally spoke and chan just gave a head sign as a what. he took out his phone and opened instagram.

 he took out his phone and opened instagram

❤ liked by felixie and thousand others

ericsohn next target is @felixie !!
#datingtips #firstdate

____

"wait... so you mean, felix just went 'having times' with eric was trying to do a suprise for hyunjin??" chan asked his boyfriend.