Chapter 2: Getting Married

The next day, Wei Qi was awakened by the smart housekeeper.

The smart housekeeper is a kind-looking middle-aged man. He is wearing a tuxedo and white gloves. Apart from a row of identification codes on his neck, he looks no different from a real person at first glance.

Wei Qi glanced at the code and recognised that it was a high-level optical brain intelligence. It is said that there is also a realistic emotiona system that can distinguish micro-human-expressions.

In order not to be seen by it. When Wei Qi was awake, he emptied his eyes, relaxed his muscles, and instantly became a fool who couldn't take care of himself.

The smart housekeeper poked his head and glanced at Wei Qi, then rolled his eyes: "What are you doing? Are you up."
The actor Wei Qi froze for a moment, then remembered something, and asked aloud uncertainly: " Yang?"
The smart steward Sheep nodded: "I can control this kind of little thing, but in case it is seen, I will not control it outside or in a monitored place."

Wei Qi sat up and rubbed his head, said: "Why do I feel that my head is still a little dizzy?"
The smart housekeeper yang picked up the clothes on the stool and threw it on the bed. "After the second operation, the addiction caused by excessive dependence on drugs. It takes a long time to cure. But compared to this, I just discovered a more important thing in the smart housekeeper's chip: Congratulations, you are just  going to get married."

Wei Qi propped his head against the head of the bed, and didn't react for a while: "What? Married?"

"Yeah." Smart butler Yang nodded sincerely, "The other party is still a general."

Wei Qi replied. God, but the soul of gossip who came back first: "General? Who is so brave to marry a foolish guide?"
The guide is the only person who can cure sentinel mania, and in the process of healing, he must touch the other's cloud of consciousness -to put it bluntly, it is a spiritual level of communication. This kind of communication is the most prone to accidents. For minor injuries, if you treat deep-seated mental mania, often the treatment is over and the sheets are rolled out.

Therefore, although there is no documented system for the spouse of guides and sentrls, everyone has reached a consensus by convention: that is, if the two married parties are guides and sentries, then both parties cannot go to other people for treatment (or treatment of others). Otherwise, it is derailed by default.

Of course, such a consensus cannot be maintained only by morality. It has its own solid foundation-the guide sentry after the combination of body and spirit can achieve a perfect healing effect when it is cured. There are even some sentinel guides who are too deeply integrated. After one party dies, it is difficult for the other party to reunite with others.

So in general, if you don't have another plan, why would you give up the perfect cure?

Conversely, if you choose to marry a fool like Wei Qi Ann, then either you have already prepared a small golden house, or you have prepared a small coffin.

In terms of the status of Anjia, Wei Qi thinks the latter is more likely.

Therefore, Wei Qi is really curious about which warrior he dares to use his wealth and life to buy the backer of Anjia.

The Smart Butler Sheep spit out a name: "Lancer Dagobel Thain."

Wei Qi was taken aback: "Who?"
The Smart Butler yang repeated it again.

Wei Qi was dumbfounded, and especially incredulously asked: "You mean, the Thain house that is the oldest noble alongside Anjia? That major general Thain who has the name of the god of war?"
The smart steward sheep nodded, "Yes. Happy. Well."