Chapter 75: Takka Lulan

Wei Qi is going to the library. This must be reported to his parents.

    So Wei Qi returned to the villa and chatted with Major General Thain on video.

    Major General Thain wore a low-key casual outfit, looking at which cafe or the like in the background. In order to talk, he stood up and stood in a different corner. The edge of the video just swept the landscape behind him, revealing the back of a person's head and long hair.

    Wei Qi squinted his eyes for a while, and then his face was furious and sad for an instant, and he choked and complained: "You unexpectedly, there is someone outside behind me!"

    Major General Thain: "...Don't make trouble."

    Wei Qi saw Thain. The major general did not take the play, put his expression away boringly, and said his purpose: "I want to go to the Imperial Military Academy library."

    Major General Thain frowned slightly after hearing this. "Recently, there are a lot of things that are not peaceful outside. Good public opinion."

    Wei Qi said clearly: "Hera's house?"

    Major General Thain nodded: "The first batch of'evidence' that Amanda shipped in the past has arrived at Eden Star, but it has not yet been exposed. However, the upper layers of the Eden Star knew some wind noises, and the Hera family was eager to divert their attention and clear the relationship."

    Wei Qi can fully imagine the despicable degree of the means that the Hera family can provide. So he didn't ask at all. It is everyone's responsibility to protect his ears.

    Wei Qi: "It doesn't matter, anyway, I don't care about the rumors of public opinion."

    Major General Thain still believed in Wei Qi's heart.

    Major General Thain said: "Then let Charlie follow you and lead a team of guards. Did you go to Luo MengMeng to check your body?"

I really forgot about this.

    Wei Qi said without changing his face, "The cattail grass was only brought back. She didn't sleep the night before. And I became like that because of the sheep. Now there is no problem with my body. And I can look inside mentally, My body is really fine."

    Wei Qi didn't lie about this. The things Anjia did to this body before, except for the pregnancy sac, were all aimed at the brain and mental power; after Wei Qi resurrected his body, the Anjia Young Master's cloud of consciousness has been replaced by Wei Qi, and the mental problem was healed.

    Therefore, except for the drug addiction that he had already got rid of before, Wei Qi's body is completely fine.

    Major General Thain looked at Wei Qi, his eyes hesitant to speak.

    Wei Qi: "..." Understand in seconds.

    Wei Qi said with a dumb face: "Major General, your daughter or son in my stomach, he or she, are still an egg now?"

    Major General Thain was a little embarrassed, lowered his head and coughed slightly to cover up his emotions.

    Major General Thain turned to the subject and said, "This is the first time you are out of the manor. Let Charlie take you around. I will come to you whenever I have time."

The last sentence made Wei Qi squeeze. Mouth, smiling like a fishy cat, he nodded: "Well, that's it."

    "Yeah."

When the video was hung up, Major General Thain let out his expression for two seconds, letting his normal expression return .Then he turned around, walked back to the position by the window and sat down.