Chapter 20: Love him

Wei Qi was hurt by these enlightenment books. So in the end, he simply made a "wood" shape and pretended that his stupidity had committed again.

    When Luo Mengmeng saw Wei Qi doing this, she really misunderstood, and then she sighed, softly coaxing Wei Qi to sit on the couch by the floor-to-ceiling window, and she began to pack the books on the carpet.

    Wei Qi sat in a chair, looking sadly at the scenery outside the window. Ying Xiao was lying at his feet. The big cat didn't notice Wei Qi's emotional changes. Instead, he looked at the Shang Yang "asleep" in Wei Qi's arms with interest, and from time to time he stretched out his paw, wanting to touch Shang Yang. , And it seems embarrassing. Twitchingly, the whole is a big macho cat.

    Wei Qi: "I think we have entered into a misunderstanding."

    Shang Yang: "What is the misunderstanding?"

    Wei Qi: "The notes of the An family, even if they are enlightened, they are at the'Anjia' level."

    Shang Yang: "Stupidity is not your fault. , But it's not so good if you don't admit it."

    Wei Qi: "...I'm serious."

    Shang Yang: "Oh. Okay, what did you just say? Oh, right, Anjia. There's no way, they are now. Haven't figured out your situation yet. You now have two choices: jump out and tell the truth that you are not stupid, or secretly report the Starnet course by yourself. To be honest, I think Major General Thain's attitude towards you now is even if you tell the truth. , He won't kill you either."

    Wei Qi was silent for two seconds before saying: "I'll learn it by myself."

    If he really tells Major General Thain the truth, Wei Qi has a hunch—he and Thain That's it for the major general.

    Wei Qi couldn't tell what was the basis for this premonition, perhaps it was just his fear-he was afraid that Major General Thain would not give him the treatment of "an family descendant" after he learned about it. Those gentleness and indulgence will disappear like bubbles.

    This feeling...

    Wei Qi suddenly felt like a divine enlightenment: "Fuck! YangYang, I'm in love with him!"

    Shang Yang: "I know, you still want to sleep with him."

    Wei Qi: "I'm serious!"

    Shang Yang: "I'm serious too."

    Wei Qi: "..." Well, he really wants to sleep with Major General.

    Shang Yang obviously has no interest in the subject's idiotic love. It brought the topic back and said, "If you want to learn by yourself secretly, there is a hidden danger that needs to be resolved."

    Wei Qi thought for a while: "Carina ?"

    Shang Yang : "Yes. First of all, there is a problem with your medicine. We have discussed this. If the medicine is made by Carina , then she will never let you go. Secondly, Major General Thain will go out this time, except for the Cabinet Council. Because of the re-election, I think it has nothing to do with Kalida."

    Wei Qi: "How do you say?"

    Shang Yang: "Major General Thain married you, which compromised the alliance between the Hera family and several other families in disguise. And Major General Thain's current medicine is in Mike's hands. If he is not completely sure, Major General Thain will not act rashly. Mike obviously also understands the stakes, and he will not be so stupid that he will be too stupid and try to anger Thain again and again Major General. So now that the decision to go on the expedition is made, it is likely that Carida and Mike revealed your information."