Chapter 25: Spiritual Grooming

Wei Qi's move was indeed misleading—in fact, he didn't even know what he was doing.

Itchy palms wants to touch Major General Thain's eyelashes.

Wei Qi's fingers were a little numb inexplicably, he didn't know whether to continue covering it or withdraw his hand.

Fortunately, at this moment, Major General Thain spoke. He laughed softly, then his eyelashes stopped blinking, and he said, "Okay, I won't look at it."

Wei Qi paused, hesitated and withdrew his hand, after a careful look, Major General Thain closed his eyes as expected. , But the curvature of the corners of the mouth is still there.

While Wei Qi breathed a sigh of relief, something indescribable was agitating and budding in his heart. The numb feeling on the fingertips still remained.

Wei Qi squeezed his fist vigorously, then let go of his fingers, and began to massage Major General Thain's head.

Wei Qi's gestures were rusty-nonsense, he didn't know how to massage at all. As for why the massage was proposed, he felt that his head must have been twitched just now.

Wei Qi wouldn't press, and Major General Thain would naturally not feel much comfortable. But despite this, neither of them proposed to end.

An unspeakable atmosphere is fermented in the air, gradually brewing a faint sweetness.

Wei Qi's vision was uncontrollable, and he quietly looked at Major General Thain who was lying on his lap.

Major General Thain was really young. He was out of the category of boys, but he was still a little far away from mature men. At this moment, he was lying relaxed on the sofa, one long leg bent casually, the leather boots stepped on the armrest of the sofa, and the calf stretched out a beautiful straight line.

This action is reckless and extremely comfortable.

Wei Qi couldn't help but curled up his mouth. The Major General Thain in his mind should be like this. But Wei Qi also knew that now Major General Thain had an invisible chain on his wings, which locked him and prevented him from flying.

Wei Qi's gaze fell back to Major General Thain's eyebrows. He looked at the slightly wrinkled skin and thought-if I could cure Major General, it would be fine.

As if to make a wish with the gods, a holy light descended and a miracle appeared.

A clump of hyphae-like translucent filaments extend from Wei Qi's fingertips. They are like the "roots" of Wei Qi's fingers. With Wei Qi's pressing action, they gently sink into Major General Thain's skin. Then he left soon.

Wei Qi didn't notice it at all, but Major General Thain felt it.

No one knows more about Major General Thain's own situation than he himself. Every time he pretends to be crazy and acts stupid, his emotions fluctuate, it will stimulate his cloud of consciousness. Lu Qianhe called this situation "backlash."

Every backlash will destroy Major General Thain's world of consciousness in the cloud.

The world once built by Major General Thain contains mountains, plains, seas, and wheat fields. Vastness, comfort and tranquility.

But now, it looks like the end of the world; inside the sun is shaded, the sea is stormy, the grasslands and mountains are torn apart, exposing ten thousand gullies; black mirror fragments are everywhere, and they are suspended in every corner of the inner world. , Swimming slowly, cutting every inch of space like mud.