Chapter 56: Walking Plant Encyclopedia

Approaching noon, Major General Thain grabbed a goose-the goose was about two people older than Shang Yang, and it was not puffy.

    Wei Qi filled the backs of him and Major General Thain.

    The two returned with a full load and gained the admiration of the four and a half children.

    "Major General Madam, are these all edible?" the girl asked first.

    "Of course." Wei Qi held up his chest and looked like a gentleman, "Everything here can be eaten, but how to eat it, I have to listen to me slowly~"

The children gave Wei Qi a face. Everyone stared at Wei Qi expectantly with a pair of eyes thirsty for knowledge. Wei Qi was so proud that he took out the ingredients in his back and explained them one by one. By the way, teach them how to deal with these ingredients.

    Luo Ming also had his eyes glowing, but he didn't worry about it for a while. So he took the grouse to the far side of the stream and slaughtered it, and brought some water back by the way.

    A group of people handled the ingredients enthusiastically, only Major General Thain was on the side, doing nothing. Major General Thain took a look, and simply said to Wei Qi, "I'll find some edible fruit."

    The grouse looked fat, and it was greasy after a while.

    Wei Qi looked up at him: "Do you recognize it?"

    Major General Thain: "Find someone you recognize."

    Wei Qi smiled and nodded: "That's OK. Go back quickly."

    Major General Thain chuckled and bent over to kiss Wei Qi. For a moment, and then went to the jungle. Ying Xiao turned around twice, and finally put down Shang Yang and kept up with Major General Thain .

    "The relationship between Madam and Major General is really good." Lisa, the girl who was washing the velvet umbrella, said enviously.

    Wei Qi not to speak, a boy next to take over the Buddist, Kengchi laughed: ".. That was last night who did not hear the words of his wife ah today also downstairs, has been very powerful,"

    another The boy replied with a smile: "If you want me to say, Major General Thain is better."

    The third boy was a little more tactful. He coughed and said, "Okay, let's go back, Lisa is here."

    Lisa glanced at the three boys lightly, and then she took the knife and knocked twice on the stone slab. He smiled and said, "I'm fine, but I am quite worried about you. As far as your body is concerned, let's not talk about the present, but the future. I am afraid that if I squeeze myself, I will not be able to toss the major general and his wife. Not only you, the girls are all flaunting this, until someday you chase someone but do it outside, haha."

    Everyone else: "..."

    Wei Qi: "..." Why does he have to lie down with a gun?

    Wei Qi decisively changed the subject: "The goose is too big, plus the side dishes, this pot can't fit, let's find a thin stone slab to fry the chicken steak."

    A boy volunteered to go, and soon brought it back. A thin stone slab measuring one meter square.

    The seasoning plants Wei Qi found were all complete. Because these tools are too crude, Wei Qi simply handed them over to a skilled hands, and guided Lisa how to do it by himself.

    Lisa and the others didn't expect much at first, at best they had a fresh meal. As a result, I didn't expect to wait until the chicken fat was boiled out, and the spices went down and stir-fried twice, a wonderful fragrance burst out instantly!