Chapter 52: 🔞extended part of chapter 51🔞

Raise the hips, let the back acupuncture point to spit out the tightly held sex organ, then sit down again, swallow it all into the body again.

"Ahhh..." The violent impact of the weight of his body caused Wei Qi to groan loudly.

Major General Thain raised his head slightly and half-squinted his eyes. His lips are narrow, and the red tongue licks gently between his lips, bringing out a gentle gasping sound.

He looked very comfortable.

It's also very sexy.

Wei Qi stared at such a Major General Thain, and his heart became more and more hot. Although he enjoyed the fullness of being filled with men's genitals, he also wanted to see his man show such an expression.

This is the expression that will only be shown in front of him, because of him.

Wei Qi's body seemed to be full of vitality again. He moved again. Every time he tried his best to lift his hips high, and then swallow them heavily. Every impact caused him to scream involuntarily, and the front part of the hole plugged by the small flower flowed across, reaching the limit of gushing.

Wei Qi couldn't bear to ask Major General Thain for help: "Lancer, touch me..."

Major General Thain saw Wei Qi's appearance and didn't embarrass him anymore. He stretched his hand to embrace Wei Qi, and first kissed Wei Qi on the face: "Very well done, my big rabbit."

   As he said, his thumb slipped and brushed off Wei Qi's genitals. The little flower that I was touching, but I blocked the hole with my finger.

"Lancer..." Wei Qi's waist was exhausted, and he lay down softly on Major General Thain's body, rubbing against Major General Seth's face flatly, "Let me shoot, Lancer, it's so uncomfortable..."

"Hey, let's be together." Major General Thay kissed Wei Qi's face wet with sweat and tears, and then let Wei Qi lie on his body.

Major General Thain raised Wei Qi's buttocks, and then his hips began to ram.

"Ah..." Wei Qi hugged Major General Thain's shoulders tightly. The intense pleasure made him unbearable. After an unknown period of confusion, the big guy stuck in his body finally erupted.

At the same time, Major General Thain released his hand, and Wei Qi couldn't wait to shoot.

Wei Qi's body seemed to be unable to hold so many things, and the white turbid semen was squeezed out from the place where the two men joined, making the two men's lower body a mess.

Wei Qi lay on Maj. General Thay, he closed his eyes and panted. The aftermath of the climax almost made him lose his senses, and he was so dangerous that he was not fainted by Shuang.

When Wei Qi opened his eyes, he found that they had left the wonderful world and returned to the cottage in the village.

The outside of the hut is already in the middle of the moon. The clear moonlight sweeps away the heat of the day, making it extremely peaceful and comfortable.

Leaving the world of the cloud of consciousness, the fatigue of the body was instantly pressed down like a mountain.

Wei Qi lay on Major General Thain's body and groaned: "I think I was killed by you."

Major General Thain let out a low-pitched laugh, and passed into Wei Qi's eardrum through a page in his chest.

"No, I can't bear it."

Wei Qi wanted to roll his eyes, but he was so tired that he fell asleep in a daze.

Major General Thain waited until Wei Qi was asleep before carefully turning over and placing Wei Qi on the bed. Then he pulled out his softened genitals and looked at the white turbid liquid gushing from the back of Weiqi. Major General Thain's gaze paused for a while before finally tearing his gaze off before he became hard again.

After Major General Thay cleaned up the guard lightly, he went outside by himself, worked for a while, and returned with his clean clothes.

Wei Qi slept soundly. Major General Thain went to bed and kissed Wei Qi's eyes, which were still red and swollen, before he hugged Wei Qi to sleep.