Chapter 76: Anjia Inheritance

In the end, only Wei Qi and Charlie and the guards stayed outside the Zangshu Pavilion.

    The busy staff looked up at the appearance of Wei Qi and Charlie, but 80% of them quickly looked away uninterestedly. There were a few younger ones who recognized Wei Qi at a glance, and couldn't help whispering to each other.

    Wei Qi was selectively deaf, and he started a large number of bookshelves around when he came in. Then he found that he couldn't understand all of them—all were ancient books.

    Wei Qi looked back at Charlie: "Where is the book collection?"

    Charlie knew: "The third floor."

    Wei Qi was taken aback, and he could still download it here.

    Indeed it can. In the middle of this floor, there is another spiral staircase. This staircase runs through the three-story library, which can be reached to the end.

    There are no staff on the second floor, but there are many students. These students, either standing or sitting, are engrossed in studying the books at hand.

    Wei Qi and Charlie's footsteps were quiet, and they went straight to the third floor without disturbing them.

    There are also students on the third floor, but the number is obviously too small.

    The books on this floor are divided into areas, each area has energy field access control, and the terminal's permission level is required to enter.

    Charlie led Wei Qi to an area. There are two gates in this area, and the one outside is still guarded.

    The doorkeeper was a little old man, and the name tag hanging on his chest indicated that this was a professor in the history department.

    The old professor looked up at Wei Qi and Charlie, and then apparently recognized the identities of the two, showing a strange expression: "This is the major general's wife?"

    Charlie stood a step away behind Wei Qi, with a look on his face. The expression is a "guest smile" that Wei Qi hasn't seen before.

    Charlie: "Hello, our wife would like to see the original copy donated by Earl Ann."

    The old professor stood up, walked up to Wei Qi and looked at Charlie, turning his head to stare at Charlie unwillingly: "If I remember correctly, the major general's wife is a fool, right? There are some precious originals here. What should I do if it breaks?"

    The old professor's words were harsh, but Wei Qi looked at him with no contempt. I thought he was really worried about this, rather than taking the opportunity to mock Wei Qi's IQ.

    In short, EQ is negative.

    Charlie naturally understood it, but he was still unhappy.

    Who is Wei Qi? Since he was married to the Thain family, he is the big baby of the Thain family! Now there is a little baby in his stomach, and it is even more of a peerless treasure of the Thain family. But now some people say to Charlie that their treasure is not, Charlie would be happy?

    Charlie's guest smile was filled with ice. He looked at the old professor and said: "When Earl Ann donates books, there is an additional condition: the descendants of the An family have the highest access rights, and if the descendants of the An family want to get the books back , It's okay. So, since you are worried that your wife will damage these books, we will take them all back."

    This additional condition is true. However, no one of the Anjia descendants exercised this right. Only when the empire was established, the Anjia descendants read all the books here, but they did not take any of them; the Anjia descendants never came here at all. Gradually, the additional conditions for this donation were forgotten.