Chapter 39: Toys

It is rare for Wei Qi to read a book and forget to sleep and eat, so he sat motionless all afternoon until he finished reading the not-so-thick notebook. He still felt that he was still not enough and wanted to get another one.

But just as Wei Qi closed the book, a slender hand stretched out and took the book from his hand. Wei Qi raised his head and followed that hand to see Major General Thain's smiling face.

Major General Thain was as gentle as ever. He put away the book and said, "It's already night, and I'll read it tomorrow." Is it night already?

Wei Qi was stunned, and when he turned his head, he saw that the moon was in the middle of the sky outside the window. At the same time, the belly that had been asleep before also rang out.

Wei Qi touched his stomach and squashed his mouth: "...so hungry."

Major General Thain laughed. He pulled Wei Qi up and said, "Go down and eat."

Wei Qi smiled, stood up and stretched out. Followed Major General Thain downstairs.

After this day, Wei Qi was like a sponge, quickly absorbing all the knowledge in the book, and couldn't stop at the beginning.

When the days are full, there will be fewer moths.

Wei Qi no longer shows the lower limit, no longer loses morals, no longer concentrates on the drama. He goes out early and returns late every day like a standard model student, forgetting to sleep and eat, and he is immersed in the ocean of mereness. Even if Major General Thay occasionally gave him a kiss sooner or later, he could still regard his blue face as dead bones, and the old monk was too lazy to kiss one back.

These days, Wei Qi's consciousness clouded the world over the sea of ​​clouds, pure white as snow, and even the pink on his fingernails had not changed color.

Shang Yang was so moved that he almost cried. It felt that its soul had been washed and purified, and it had restored its original pure and simple self.

However, good days always come to an end.

Wei Qi studied for ten days in a "hustling and drinking" manner, and read nearly a hundred books--even he himself didn't know why he could read so fast. Especially in the next few days, he can say that he has ten lines at a glance, but he has never forgotten all the things he has seen, and he was able to draw inferences about the theories and understand them well.

This feeling of standing on the shoulders of the knowledge giant and crossing the sea of ​​books made Wei Qi's tail almost pierced the nine heavens.

I am a genius!

Wei Qi thought this way, so he began to gather his spirits.

The spiritual touch is too mysterious for someone who is not a guide to understand. As the guard of the former low-level sentinel, even if the ancient books of Anjia have been used, it is still somewhat impossible to actually start.

The spiritual "fog" that Wei Qi released before is not so much a "spiritual touch", it is more appropriate to say that a cloud of consciousness overflows.

It's like a glass of water, filled up, and the person carrying the water is a little emotional, and it can overflow by itself. However, "cohesion" is like a dragon absorbing water, drawing a stream of water from this glass of water, and it can be turned into a spear, and it can be as soft as silk.

This is a technical job.

Wei Qi has an S-class filled with a glass of water, but he doesn't know how to use it.