Chapter 44: Stay with me forever

Wei Qi was thinking about the results of his first pharmaceutical and was about to tell his 'parents' good news when he was stopped by Luo Mengmeng.

Luo Mengmeng: "I asked Maya about the hypnotized person before, and she replied to me."

Wei Qi immediately turned around and came back: "Quickly talk about it."

Luo Mengmeng opened his terminal, called up an email, and sent it directly. On Weiqi's terminal. Wei Qi opened it up and looked at several prescriptions and some analysis.

Wei Qi didn't have the patience to watch it, and he pulled it straight to the end to read the conclusion-the cattail grass.

Among the books left by Anjia in the attic that Wei Qi had read, there were many introductions to Lingzhi. So when he saw this name, Wei Qi's mind immediately popped up with the message of the grass.

Cattail grass is a relatively common herb, and the only special thing is probably the place of origin. It is a specialty of Huaichuan Star-but they were also found in Sacred Star a long time ago, but their appearance is different.

Cattail grass has a narcotic and analgesic effect, but when its flowers are withered and the seeds are mature, the juice squeezed out after cutting off the stems has a hallucinogenic effect.

However, because this hallucinogenic effect is too tasteless, it is used as an analgesic and added to the wound medicine ointment.

Is it such a humble herb that has trapped Major General Thain for so many years?

Seeing that Wei Qi didn't read the analysis, Luo Mengmeng explained, "Based on the information she had contacted, Maya pointed out the medicine provided by the Hera family. There were problems with the three-stage prescription. The only suspicious point she found was this. ——I have discussed with her, and we all think that in these prescriptions, there is more than a lot of cattail grass. It can be replaced by better spiritual plants, or can be completely discarded. But it is in the list of raw materials that I have analyzed It's very common."

Wei Qi turned off the terminal, tapping his finger on the terminal's case lightly, then he raised his head and said, "I'll discuss this matter with the major general."

Luo Mengmeng was a little surprised: "You want to tell Major general?"

Wei Qi sighed: "I have only touched the threshold of pharmaceuticals now, and I am not a qualified guide. If you and I have to figure out the cause and effect, I don't know when to wait. Now there are clues, Let the major general decide."

Luo Mengmeng sighed, "That's true."

Seeing that she blamed herself again, Wei Qi couldn't help but laughed and said, "You have done a good job for so many years. You have really worked hard for us, Mengmeng."

Luo Mengmeng was taken aback, a little at a loss: "Madam, I, this is what I should do."

Wei Qi shook his head: "No, thank you so much."

Wei Qi gave Luo Mengmeng a serious bow, and then Without waiting for Luo MengMeng's reaction, he left the pharmacy holding the medicine bottle.

Luo Mengmeng stood in the pharmacy, and for a long while, tears suddenly fell. She wiped her tears, but found that she couldn't wipe them clean at all. So in the end, she simply lay down on the table and cried happily.

For more than ten years.

When she was young, she saw the high spirits of the Thain family, and she grew up listening to the story of God of War. But when she really grew up, what she saw was a dragon that was bound by chains and could only linger.