"Where Have You Been"

Rihanna P.O.V

It was around 11:00 am, so I figured it was about time I got up. I trampled to the closet still half sleep. I picked out a purple tinktop, black shorts that button up to my navel, and a black half of jacket. I sat it on my bed, and walked into the bathroom. I took off my clothes placing a towel around me, and then turned on the shower. I steped in the shower and automatically start to think about love.Who would love me, and why would they love me, and also how long. After 28 minutes I stopped the shower. When over to my bed and got dress. Grab my car keys, and my celly then I went straight to my car.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"All I want for my birthday is a big booty girl". That song was on the radio so I bounced up and down loudly singing. My stomach growl I forgot to eat, so I stopped by starbucks. "Hi you are like one of my biggest fans"..the young girl working as the cashier said. "Really..Aww thanks is this the first time you've been starstruck"..? "No, twice in one day"..she said pointing over at a young male. He looks to be in his twenties, blonde hair, and a nose ring. "Hellooo"..she said..! "O huh"..he had me in a trance for a moment. "I think you guys would be a great couple"..she said smiling. "Uhh yea probably..Can I have 2 Banana Choc. Chip Cake, and a caramel frappuccino"..? "$6.25"..she said. I pulled out $10 ''keep the change". I grabbed my food, and walked past the mysterious boy. I made sure he saw me. He smirked at me, and I gave him a little wave. "Hey, he said sitting across from me. "Hi, I'm Rihanna, and you are"..? I waited for a response but it tooked at least a minute. "Oh my bad, its just that you are so beautiful". "I'm Christopher" he said. His voice was so sweet I just wanted to hop on him. "Hey, can we exchange numbers I have to be by the studio at 2:00. "Sure"..I said with a smile. I didn't wanted to do anything after that, just lay in bed and think of him. I went to studio, to record my new single called "Where Have You Been". Good thing I was on the outro, I was tired.

"I've been everywhere, man

Looking for someone

Someone who can please me

Love me all night long

I've been everywhere, man

Looking for you babe

Searching for you babe"

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Finally, I was home I needed sleep.