"Real & True"

Chris P.O.V

I awoke from all the noise coming out the hall. Slowly I got up out the bed and walked to where it was coming from. When I got there I fell on the floor and my no good heart was giving up on me.

"Get him a nurse" I heard someone said. Then I heard someone else said "He don't suppose to be out bed". My heart was hurting I knew for sure I was on my death bed. I felt my body being lift and cared into ICU. The machines was being hooked to me and all the IVs but I know knew it was no hope.

I closed my eyes and saw a faint light. Me and my mom always had this talk when I was little 'Don't walk into the light..I don't want to lose you'. I was 5 when it happened I nearly had drown and I experience the whole dying and light situation. This time was different I saw a face and as it got closer I recognized her. It was Ms.Fenty.

"Hey baby, you got alot on your plate down there any"..? she asked as we both looked down at my lifeless body.

I didn't said nothing just shook my head and let the tears slipped. She came up behind me and rubbed my back in circles.

I finally talked for what was like hours and didn't want to leave. She told me how it will be best for me to get custody of Camilla. Then thats when I had to explain she wasn't mine; however, she was Wiz's. Although she still wanted me to find a way and get her. After her last words which was "Take care of my Granddaughter please Christopher" I felt my spirit being place back in its own body and my eyes started to flutter open.   

Karrauche P.O.V

I heard one of the nurses said that it was just a little hope. That maybe the cure  might pull through or maybe my life is at end. Only Time & God can tell weather I live or die.........    

-Sneak Peak-

Chris P.O.V

2 years' later

I sat there on her grave and the tears pour instantly. I think about all the good times we had nevertheless the bad. I mean I can't believe she was willing to die for me. 2 years and 3 months has pass since I've got well and I decided to go back into the music industry just for her. She loved my singing and dancing. Most of all she loved me despite all my wrongs.

*Watcha' think

*Pray for Karrachue 

*Don't think ahead of who died for him because the story could be a twist....but who do yall think it is anyways..?

-  10 Votes / 11 Comments / 5 Followers