"S&M"

Rihanna P.O.V

I woked up feeling exhausted. Its been almost ten months since I walked in on Chris and his ex. I found out I was with child and didn't wanted it to get out so I had to do alot of running around. I moved back to my hometown, I was staying with my mama because I didn't want to go out and buy my own place yet. Camellia Monah Fenty, thats my little angel God send me.

(That Afternoon)

"Shhhh baby mommy got you" I said picking her up out her crib and rocking her. "Hey whats wrong with grandma baby" my mother said walking in. "Here take her Im bout ready to go". "Where are you going" she said taking the baby out my hands. "Party tonight". "You've been out ever since you got better" she said looking pissed. "Oh well deal with it". Yea I been a little dumbfound since Chris and I split, I've been drinking and partying and it's probably why my baby girl ain't so healthy. Anyway I was attending a party out of town and I didn't want my mama to find out.

(That Night Round 8:00)

I had to leave early because it was a 2 hour drive. I looked in the mirror and saw that I didn't look the same. I looked way to sexy. And let me tweet at that bitch Karrauche and let her know i had plastic surgey on my skull. LMAO. I had my golden blonde hair and my light blue contacts. I sliped off my clothes and slipped on a black body skirt. I took off my bra and put on my strapless U.S.A flag shirt and stuff the end in my skirt. Then I struggle to put on my matching heels with the spikes but I got it on. My hair was pulled in a sloppy bun and my U.S.A scarf was tied in a bow. I was ready to head out.