"Run It"

A/N: The title of this chapter really makes sence. Its about running a whole lot of news.

Chris P.O.V

(Phone Vibrates)

TyDawg- Tyga

C_Breezy- Chris Brown

TyDawg: Yo turn to the news homie.!

C_Breezy: Tf you doing looking at the news.

TyDawg: Good question but just do it.

C_Breezy: Hmp Ightt

I turn to the news channel and turn up the television.

(News Reporter)

Famous R&B singer Rihanna was spot with an infant. She refused to answer any question that has to do with the baby girl she was caught with. There was one clear shot picture of the little girl. For more news check TMZ.

I turned off the television and went on TMZ. There was a picture of Rihanna and a baby girl. She didn't look anything like me doe, but she looked like her mama. Maybe she didn't take after me, or maybe she ain't mine. I called Rihanna but she didn't answer. I called one more time and she picked up.

(Phone Call)

Chris: Hello

Rihanna: Yes

Chris: We need to talk about whats going on right now.

Rihanna: I know, we can meet at dinner or something and you can follow me back to my moms and see her.

Chris: Ok when.?

Rihanna: Friday.?

Chris: I cant interview then, how about Saturday night.?

Rihanna: That will work.

Chris: Okay see you then.

I hung up the phone and stretch out on my bed. It was just Tuesday and I got to wait till Saturday to know what I need to. I was thinking about what the baby will do when she see me, would she cry when I hold her. I broked out the thoughts when my phone ring. I look at the Caller I.D and swipe the answer button.

Chris: Yellow (hello).?

Wiz: Green..(laughs). But I heard you might be a pop.

Chris: How yhu heard.?

Wiz: Well ion heard I saw.

Chris: Tru, but why wassup.

Wiz: I wanna give you advice.

Chris: But you got a boy doe..and she is a girl.

Wiz: It really doesn't matter what they is when they first come out.

Chris: Yea yhu right..I'll be over later.

Wiz: Ight

I hanged up. I didn't wanted to get to far in this baby situation. I really don't think she's mine, Rihanna would of told me she was pregnant. I wouldn't have to call because I found out from thr media.