"Fine China"

A/N: I just name this chapter Fine China because of the dinner at Amber and Wiz house. You know China plates..umm yea.

Chris P.O.V

@Taylored'down_Wiz: Dinner at 8, don't be late or early lml

@CMizzy_Brown: lol and I gotcha

It was 6:53 and I just got in from the video shoot for my new song named Fine China. The dinner was like a dinner for Amber and Wiz baby. She gone finally tell us what she is having, she aint even let wiz know yet. So the girls in pink and the boys in blue. So I tooked out a baby blue button up shirt that match the blue patch in my hair with the blonde. I ironed my skinny jeans and pull out my black tims and a black bow. Then I put in my nose ring, and spray some cologne. After I admired my self it was 7:15 and I knew I was gone be late if its traffic.

-Dinner-

Me: (Knocks on door) "I'm to sexy to be locked out".

Wiz: (Opens door) "Shutup boy its only room for one sexy boy in here".

Me: "Whatever" I said walking in the dinning room.

Coco: ""We been waiting on you forever, I wanna rub the fact that I got a niece in yall face".

Kevin: "You don't know that" he said walking up to me and dapping me up.

Chyna: "If it's a boy I hope he be stronger then some people" she said cutting eyes at Wiz.

Wiz: "That's enough lets eat" Wiz said feeling offended

(Everyone Eating)

Amber: "So you guys ready to hear the news".

Everyone: "Hell yeah"..!

Amber:(Laughs) "okay the little one is a BOY....!!!!!!

Wiz:"Yes"...he said jumping up and down and runs to kiss her cheeks.

Everyone: "Awwwwwwww"..!

Amber: "I was thinking Sebastian".

Tyga: " This ain't the little meremaid and I hate that movie."

Amber: (Laughs) but I like it doe.

Wiz: "Sebastian it is then".

Everyone: "Yay"..!!

(Everyone leaves)

Tonight was sweet and unforgettable, my homeboy got at jr on the way. I'm so happy for him. I just got through calling Rihanna we have unsolved business and I want a little sex to ease my mind off things.

(Next Morning)

I waked up and smelled food so I walk to the kitchen. Rihanna must be cook before she leave. That's a keeper good sex and breakfast. Heck yea mane. I grabbed a strawberry and read her note.

Thanks for the fun last night. I enjoyed it bae. I cooked breakfast see ya later.

Love Rhi ;)

Then a knock was at my door and it was karrauche. She walked in and I was stunned. Her body looked like joseline's from love and hip hop. She had on a black dressed that reveal lots of curves, red heels and a red bandanna around her head.

15 mintues later

We was on the couch rolling around with our lips locked on each others. Then I heard the door opened and a loud sound. I looked up to see Rihanna standing in shocked. I guess she dropped her phone because it was on the floor. "I can explain bae" I said walking closer. "Don't.. just keep screwing superhead, I just came to get my purse" she said running out. I looked back and saw Karrauche smirking. Rihanna ran out across the street in front of a car. "Watch Out onna" I said running towards her. She ran faster and made it to her car. I guess this was it between us.

A/N : The next chapter is gone be nine months later, and it will be up soon.