"Take A Bow"

A/N: This is a short chapter because I ain't update in a while. It's name Take A Bow because she almost played a game on Chris. Sooo the tables turned.

Rihanna P.O.V

I waked up because Camilla was crying. "Chris can you get her" I said putting a pillow over my head. "No you get her yourself" he said grabbing a blanket and walking downstairs. Whats wrong with him this morning.? She kept crying until 15 minutes later and all of sudden she shutup. Thank god because I'm bout to go back to sleep. But as usual I check my phone as soon as I get up. I unlock my phone and saw no text messages but there was a missed call. It was from Camilla's father. I exited it out and lock my phone. Forget it, I'll call him back later mane. "You plan on getting up anytime today" Chris said in a tone I didn't like. "Do you have to sound like that doe" I asked taking the pillow from over my head. "Its my mf house if you don't like the way im talking then get your shit, that baby, and get tf out" he screamed and Camilla got up crying. "That baby is your daughter and the least you can do is let her rest and stop being a bastard" I said raising my voice just as high as his. "One thing I hate is when people try to play me, that aint my daughter" he said with a serious tone. I couldn't say nothing, just stand there and look dumb. "What do you mean this aint your child" I said trying to play the game or at least whats left of it. "Dont b.s me Rihanna, you know that aint my baby mane. Why tf you had to lie, and thats my homie yo" he said with a tear a falling. "Look Chris, Im sorry, but you can't tell anybody how would that look in the media, think about the situation we all would be in" I said as I was walking closer to him. "You mean you and him. I don't want nothing to do with any of this because it aint my problem" he said pushing me backwords. I was stunned I just watch him look like he was about to go crazy. "Get tf out right now mane" he said throwing Camilla and my clothes downstairs. I should of tell him the truth.