"Choices"

Karrauche P.O.V)

"Let's go" one of the guards said yelling at me. I couldn't move. Not that I didn't wanted to but because that I was weak. I could feel the burning sensation coming on and the only thing that I could think of was that I have an STD. Quoina was begging me to tell somebody but I just can't. Although the way im feeling with so much pain I might have to tell because I needed help.

"Can you get the warden please it's an emergency" I said shaking.

"If you not dying then no its not mam".

"I am, just get the fucking warden" I screamed. I had enough of these damn guards in here.

A few moments later I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see the warden and smiled a weak smile.

"Thanks for coming" I said in a low tone.

"No problem but what is it Karrachue". ? he asked sounding calm. See me and him had a great bond especially because he

dated my mom a while back. He knew I wasn't the type to stir up trouble.

I told him the whole story and I watched him pull out his phone dialing 3 digits. No quicker then he called I heard an ambulance siren. It caused a whole lot of attention when the people came upstairs with the stretcher and everyone came

running up to my cell. Quoina made her way passed everyone and came into the cell by my side. She had a small tear in

her eyes and I watched it roll down her cheeks. We was the closest thing in here.

"Don't worry I'm coming back" I said wiping her tears.

They put me on the stretcher and carried me out. I heard alot of girls asking me was I okay and then you got your hating ass girls who mumble things like "Umhuh that's what she get for wanting everybody man" or "I bet she learned her lesson".

I felt them lift me up into the ambulance and then heard one of them told the driver the name of the hospital I was going too and it was the hospital Chris was at. I immediately started to wonder did he thought I shot him or not and what will he say if he find out the reason I'm in the hospital.

(Chris P.O.V)

I heard alot of commotion in the hall but didn't know what was going on. I could of swarn I heard the words "Karrachue

Tran" but I brushed it off. A few minutes later the the noise got louder and my mama went to check it out. She came back almost an half of hour later with a gloomy face."What happen mama" I said trying to sit up."Nothing, just a little boy fighting for his life" she said shaking her head. I could always tell when she wad lying because her left eye always twitch. That's why she couldn't lie to me about

Karrachue facing 20 years in jail for attempted murder. Just didn't know what she was lying for.

(Chris Mama P.O.V)

Lawd, I seen her and the only thing I could of thought was why that poor girl. She didn't deserve any of this. The way that line was going straight on that machine made me hurt so bad. All I could of done was pray for her. But God makes no mistakes.

A/N: The mamas point of view was just to show what she saw. And I wanted to fit everything in this chapter but then I thought I would of been rushing the book. So I gave yall a taste. I know this part boring but bare with me. I promise a better part next chapter.

Also I'm gone need some more feedback because I'm thinking about stopping this book because I have two other ones I'm

working on so y'all opinions will be great.