"Love&Affection"

Rihanna P.O.V

I just walk into Bacchanalia. It was such a beautiful place. I checked the big mirror in the restroom to make sure I'm straight. I had on a baby blue t-shirt, with a black pencil skirt, blue heels with spikes, and a spikey bracelet. I put on the black half of Miley Cyrus jacket. I had my long tracks in and it got me looking good. I placed a baby blue flower in my hair, then walked out the restroom. He was already sitting. There was a dozen of red roses in his hand. "Hi Beautiful"..he said with a smile that quickly spread across his face. I gave him a delicate smile back. "You look quite handsome yourself"....I said referring to how his blue and blonde hair fit him well. "May I take your order"...the waiter asked..? "I'll have the Main Lobster Roll" Chris said. "I'll take the Fried Egg Burger"..I said not really in the mood for eating. "How is your career going"...Chris asked..? "It's going good can't complain about it, and you"..I asked smiling. "Working day in and day out"..he said looking into my eyes. "I'm actually working on a crazy calbo with The Game, Lil Wayne, and Wiz Khalfia....any calbos you working on"..? I can see that he is very interesting in me, and I love it. "I'm working on one with future called Love&Affection"..I said remembering we have to finsh that up. An hour passed as we talk as if we was ils friends.

//////////////////////

Wooo....what a day..!! I went straight to bed.