"Please Don't Judge Me"

Chris P.O.V

I've seen the news and had motherfuckers calling my phone. I don't know whats wrong with Rihanna but she better put grip on it. My interview was today and I was bumed the hell out. But I guess I got to do it for my fan. Hoping out the bed I sprint straight for the shower. After about 30 minutes I came out wrapped in the towel and went to the closet. I grabbed some mint green skinnys, a white and green trukfit shirt, and some white tims. Something causal and regular. My hair was kinda nappy so I grabbed my mint green trukfit snapback. Once again I snap a photo for my followers on twitter.

"No new friends No new friends No new friends No No new" I sang pulling out the driveway. My clubing vibe was ruin by a text message...

GoodGirlGoneBad: Hey Chris, I need you to watch the baby. My mother died.

I couldn't believe her, why is she making up excuses to not watch her own daughter.

BreBreezy: Wha happen

GoodGirlGoneBad: She got shot by a stray bullet.

BreBreezy: But, I can't watch her my interview is today.

GoodGirlGoneBad: We have to do something, I have to go into custody they think I set it up.

BreBreezy: Hold up give me a minute.

(Phone Call)

Chris: Remember when you said you would help me out with baby.

Wiz: Yeah, What's up.

Chris: Rihanna have to go into custody, and I have an interview. Someone got to keep Camilla.

Wiz: Bring her over then, a daughter to you is a daughter to me.

Chris: Thank you man, I owe you one.

Wiz: No big deal.

I hanged up the phone and text Rihanna back.

BreBreezy: Drop her off at Wiz and Amber's.

GoodGirlGoneBad: Okay

Taylor'd_Down: I got your bundle of joy and she's a beauty.

Chris: Thanks, I'll be by after the interview.

"Hey nice to meet you Chris" Perez Hilton said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you to Perez" I said shaking his hand back. "So you know no one sugar coat or beat around the bush in Hollywood" he said with a huge smile. I shooked my head and prayed he wasn't gone talk about Camilla or Rihanna. "Whats up with the baby mama drama" he said laughing. But it wasn't funny at all. Nothing is personal in the music business so I wasn't gone lie. "The infant has a name, I would perfer yall to call her Camilla. & I would like for yall to take her off the news, and stop putting our business out. This is an interview, which I suppose to be answering questions about my music career" I said fed up with the paparazzi. "Yes I understand, so what about your brawl with Drake" he said with his eyebrow cocked. This motherfucker bout to get it. "That was last year and Im over it, you know what im closing this interview myself" I said getting up and walking out. Im bout to head to Wiz, so I can see Camilla for the first time.

1 Hour Later

(Knocks) Wiz opened the door. I walked in and the whole crew was there. "That interview wasn't long Chris" Amber said coming downstairs burping Sebastian. "No I walked out forget that so called interview" I said taking Camilla from Wiz. "You so pretty" I said rubbing her nose againt mine and she smiled. ''Awww where is Rihanna' Coca asked. "Oh hold in custody for right now, but she text and said they letting her out in a few". "What she did" Kevin asked. ''Was it the baby thing from lastnight" Chyna asked too. ''No her mama died from a stray bullet" I said bouncing Camilla up and down . ''Omg they think she did it" Amber said passing Sebastian to Wiz. "I mean I guess. I know thats why she there". "Why would they think that doe" Tyga said sitting down with his baby. What is this baby play day or something. "Her mother set up a court day to get Camilla from her, so instead of thinking it was a stray bullet they think Rihanna set it up" I answered grabbing Camilla bag."Well where you bout to go" Wiz asked getting up walking me to the door. "Bout to grab lunch and head home till Rihanna come I guess" I said strapping Camilla in the extra carseat Wiz had. Rihanna forget to leave hers. "Alright drive safe and text me when you get in" he said walking back in. I pulled out the lane and went to McDonalds, then home.

5 Hours Later

Me and Camilla was sleep until there was a knock at the door. I went to check it out and it was Rihanna. "Hey come on in" I said half way sleep. ''Awww you where sleeping" she said kissing my cheeks. "Yeah" I said closing the door. She followed me up stairs to Camilla. ''She's sleeping and I dont need to wake her can we spend the night please" she asked while taking off her shoes. "Yeah Yeah" I said trying to go back to sleep.

20 Minutes Later

(Rihanna Phone Rings)

Rihanna got up and walked out the room. Who was calling her at this time of night. Anyway I didn't care I had to pee. I was walking back from the bathroom then I heard Rihanna said my name. ''Nobody can not know thats why I don't want you around Camilla". Know what.? I knew I wasn't her daddy. "Okay yea she's your daughter but we know what will happen if everyone finds out". My mouth dropped and I tiptoed back to bed. I can't believe her bigs forehead ass. She came back to bed and I turn over. ''Who was that" I asked wanting to hear her lie. ''Umm the detective on the case" she said turning her phone off. ''This late" I asked with my eyebrows cock. "Yeah" she said putting the phone on the dresser and heading to sleep. Bitch never say umm in a lie. Geesh don't be dumb. I'm glad I didn't get to attach to that baby.

26 Minutes Later

I slowly got up out of my bed and walk over to the dresser. I picked up her phone and walk downstairs. The phone made alot of noise when I turn it on. Then I went through her message and there was nothing. So I checked her call history to see who she really had the conversation with.

I couldn't even believe this shit. What the fuck where they thinking. How you gone fuck then have a baby by..........................................._________.....................................................________________________________________......................................_____.............................................____........................................

Aha Next Chapter Doe. <><><><>

A/N: Comment what yall think I should do in the next chapter..? Who yall think the baby daddy is.? & Should Chris still be a father figure.?