"Stupid In Love''

Rihanna POV

Im not stupid..this is stupid. Dont talk to me like im stupid..I still love you but I just cant do this..my phone rung and i answered it, it was Chris. "Hey Love wat's up"..I said plopping down on my bed. "We need to talk, meet at the park round 1:30pm and be on time"..he said. It sound like he was being rude but I let it roll off. "Okay 1:30 it is..bye hun"..! He hunged the call up without saying bye. I quickly popped in à ham & cheese hot pocket. I tooked it out the microwave, ate it, then ran up for a shower. 15 min later i camed out in my bathrobe walking straight into the closet. I defintely wanted to wear my American flag bandana tied up as à bow..I grabbed à long sleeve white shirt..à dark blue vest, and red pants. I slipped on some ankle socks and put on some white air force ones. I put my hair in a messy bun and pin the bandana thats now à bow in my hair. It was now 1:00 and the park is a good 40 min drive with heavy traffic.

43 Min Later

"You late aren't you"..Chris said outting his blunt. Everytime I look around now and days he is smoking and always fiesty..but I swear 2 months ago he was totally diffefent at least I thought he was. "Traffic Chris"..I said sitting down and cutting my eyes. "Dont roll your eyes at me". "Is this what we here for because i dont have time"...I said standing up getting ready to leave. "For one you gone watch your fucking tone, two sit your ass down, and three tell me what is this"...he said hella pissed. He pulled his phone and showed me some tweets between me and his ex. "What about it"..? I asked trying to sound innocent. "Dont give me that fucking face the média is gone be hot on me". "You think you the only one thats famous" i said waiting to hear an answer. "But you are not in the middle of the situation, you know how they edit vidéos and change them up" he said putting his hands in his palms. "Thats your problem you shoulda been faithful"..i said raising an eyebrow. "Look m'f i've been faithful an every relationship i been in" he said millimeters away from my face. I backed up because his face was getting red. "Then why is she coming at me wrong"..? "Idk but you been à real bitch lately" he said walking to his car. " À bitch Christopher..Really.." i said running after him. I grabbed his arm and he push me off and i try to steady my balance. He cranked up and left. I stood there looking dumb.

I got in my car and drove back to my house. Maybe he was right I shouldn't follow that wanna be up. I thought about settling down with Chris, but he doesn't want to have kids. Idk..it seems like my life is going by fast. I layed my head down and falled asleep with à mind full of thoughts...

(Dream)

"Mama" à beautiful little girl said to me coming with à bowl in her hand. "Eat Eat" her voice was the sweetest thing ever. "Get outta my face girl" I said pushing her back against the wall. She sat there and cry until the door open. It was Drake..he had on a white tink top with some red skinnys and black ACG's. "Why is she crying"..he asked picking her up from the floor. "Mommy mean" she said holding on to his tinktop. He told her to go into her room and he sit beside me on the bed. "You have à child now..you cant do the things you use to when you had none". What was he talking about, how was i acting before I got pregnant. I looked down at the needle on the floor then look at him. "Has her father called" he asked stroking my hair out my face. "No and who am I to care"..I said slapping his hands out the way. "The mother of your child thats who"..he said grabbing a black shirt. Then my dream fastfoward to à différent part. I was being removed from à courtroom. "Thats my baby"..I screamed with tears rolling down my face. The little girl look to be around 5 years now. "Get her out of my court" the judge said as i struggle to get free. I woked up fast. Maybe it was à sign of something but sometimes its just a dream.

A/N: This is just a little something to let you all know I didn't stop this book.