''Don't Wake Me Up"

Chris P.O.V

My phone rung, and it made me mad. "What's Up"..I said through the phone in a sleepy voice. "Never mind Chris I called the wrong number". "Nigga bye"..I said. I was in the middle of a sweet dream. It was her. Her face. Rihanna, we had our own little family, and living wealthy. I got up and tooked a shower, brush my teeths, and comb my peezy head. Maybe I'll dye it a bluish-green this eveing. I walked in the closet and threw on some red sweatpants, black and white trukfit shirt, then a red obey snapback. I reached up and pulled down my black and white adidas.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

I didn't had much to do today, so I was just going to chill with Sean, Michael, Kevin, Wayne and Cameron. My phone vibrated. The traffic lights turn red so I checked my phone.

Hi Chris can we meet up for dinner at 8:00pm.

-Rihanna

Sure at the Bacchanalia Restaurant...On me..

-Breezy

////////////////////////

"My main man Breezy"..Kevin called. "Whats up yall"...I said referring to all of them. "Nigga, you balling with us...oh never mind you got to mane"..Cameron said. "Me and Sean captains"..Kevin called. "Good because I don't want your sorry self on my team anyway". "Whatever, Micheal, and Cameron". "Boy my team will dominate yall, Wayne and Chris let's show them".

(After the Game)

"Boy I tell yall dawg get on my level homies"..Sean said all hyped up. "That was a lucky one nigga"..Kevin said throwing the basketball at Sean head.

/////////////////////////

I almost lost track of the time. I had to get home and wash up. I ran in the house and up the stairs. The shower water was hot but I but I had to move quick. I was done, now it's time to find me sum clothes. I had time to dye me hair, and I was looking to good. I reached in the closet..pulled out a white tinktop, blue button up casual shirt, and kacki pants. I didn't know what kind of shoes to wear. So I grabbed my timberlands. I tooked one quick shot for my fans, so I posted it on Twitter. "All ready"..I said out loud to myself.