CHAPTER 16 & 17

Chapter 16

"I think warm food straight from the stove is the best food." My little lover said with a raised brow while eating his French toast.

"I agree. Eating something as soon as it is ready is the best possible way to enjoy a meal." I replied back arrogantly before taking a sip of my black coffee.

"You really are a pervert." He said whilst rolling his eyes making me laugh at his childishness. I pinched his cheeks before giving each of the soft globes a kiss.

"I am just a man, my love. Place a meal in front of me and I will gladly partake."

"You just don't have an ounce of self-control. You're wording it wrong." He giggled before plopping down on my lap. "You're lucky mom is busy these days, otherwise she would've heard her son screaming upstairs."

"Screaming in pleasure, I presume." I smirked and popped his ass with my hand, earning a gasp from the Halfling.

"You're really an asshole, Kymil. What happened to the gentleman that used to court me?"

"He was gone—as well as my self-control." I mumbled and kissed his neck, nuzzling him and playfully tickling his luscious skin.

"Then bring him back." He laughs as he squirm with my ministrations. "Hey!"

"Okay, okay." I said and pulled my hands back, holding my arms up in the air. "I'm going to be popping a boner with you squirming on top of me like that."

These days, it's really hard to control myself with my little fae. The pull is just so unbearable. I always want to touch him somewhere and I always want my lips on his skin. It also doesn't help that he's always appearing so seductive in whatever he wear. May it be simple shorts or plain tees but damn, cotton is the new sexy if we are talking about Elixir. He's glowing every day and I feel myself heat up. Maybe because it's spring, mating season for faeries.

The only problem I had is one, consent. As long as he isn't ready, I won't take him. Two, I have been busy with work. Fucking hell with the trainings—I can't even. I know that being a general is hard work but I didn't expected it to be a cock block as well. And third, I feel like an asshole mating him when he doesn't even know who I am.

I'm at my limits already. It's not even funny.

"Kymil?" I heard my beloved call out as he straddle me, playing with his paw sleeves.

"Yes love?" I answered with a look of inquiry, playing with his hair, taming the brown locks a bit.

"I-I don't know how to phrase this." He said while looking down with flushed face.

"You know you can always ask and tell me anything right?" I asked while lifting him by his chin, placing a kiss on his plump red lips. "I'm your boyfriend, you don't have to hesitate."

"Um..." he started before suddenly looking at me in the eye. Elixir took a huge breath in before finally speaking out. "Wh-when are you gonna put your d-dick in?"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped at the question while Elixir finally blew a fuse, red covering his entire face before he buried his face in my chest in embarrassment.

"You don't have to answer that! It's okay! I know it's weird." He frantically ratted out. "I don't wanna come out desperate but I've always been wondering wh-why you won't put it in." He added before hiding his face again.

"Love, hey." I whispered. "Elixir, look at me." I said and he slowly looked up. "Do you know what you're saying? Love this is... this is important for me. I didn't do it yet since I know we're new to this relationship and you're a virgin so I've been holding back."