Pearlnet ~Pearl x Garnet/ Pearl x Ruby x Sapphire~

Okay, let me get this straight. People ship Garnet, who is literally in love with herself, with someone who actually had a one-sided love with Rose? This ship doesn't make sense, whatsoever. Ruby and Sapphire love each other, and Garnet is that form of their love together as space-rocks. And Pearl was in a one-sided love with Rose. This ship can't possibly work out. Neither Garnet nor Pearl are confirmed as poly. (I think it's poly? Correct me if I'm wrong)

Besides, Garnet has little trust remaining in Pearl. In Season 2, Pearl was being very selfish and kept repairing the Communication Tower just so her and Garnet would be able to fuse into Sardonyx. When Garnet found out about what Pearl was doing, she lost part of Garnets trust.  In Season 5, she lost even more trust when Garnet found out Rose was a Diamond. Pearl upset both Ruby and Sapphire, especially Sapphire.

The fact that people genuinely ship this is ridiculous. More realistic ships are Pearlmethyst and Rubapphire, as they have much better relationships and neither one have any characters that are in love with someone else. Sure, Pearl and Amethyst may have argued in the episode 'Giant Woman', but in Season 2 their relationship was mended by a lot, and they've become great friends from it. Ruby and Sapphire have been together for at least 5,750 years, and they've fell madly in love with each other. They have such a wholesome relationship. Sometimes they argue, but thats usually part of a relationship.

0/10